The Student Room Group

London Professional Training College exam centre (A-level)

Has anyone sat an exam with London Professional Training College or is willing to sit?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Noname60
Has anyone sat an exam with London Professional Training College or is willing to sit?

Hi, did you end up registering with them because I am interested in using them as my exam centre as well?
Reply 3
Original post by Bukky07
Hi, did you end up registering with them because I am interested in using them as my exam centre as well?

hi, im still looking but I think I might
Reply 4
Original post by sddssss
hi, im still looking but I think I might

That’s good to know, let me know if you end up deciding to. Also are there any other centres that you know around that price range?
Reply 5
Original post by Bukky07
That’s good to know, let me know if you end up deciding to. Also are there any other centres that you know around that price range?

I found one for 500 for two alevels (I’m retaking two) but I haven’t yet found anything lower then that
Reply 6
Original post by sddssss
I found one for 500 for two alevels (I’m retaking two) but I haven’t yet found anything lower then that

If you use the private candidate and email a bunch of sixth forms I’m sure we can find one very cheap
Reply 7
Original post by Bukky07

no not I haven't registered yet
Reply 8
Hiii, I’m also looking into London pt college and will probably register there though I want to ask do retake exams cost more?

Also lpt is the cheapest I’ve found so far and reviews are pretty good. If you do find any place cheaper please do tell <3
Reply 9
Original post by ECEDDDCDD
Hiii, I’m also looking into London pt college and will probably register there though I want to ask do retake exams cost more?

Also lpt is the cheapest I’ve found so far and reviews are pretty good. If you do find any place cheaper please do tell <3

Hello, I kept searching not found anything else, probably gonna book here tmrw as times running out, wbu??
Reply 10
Original post by ECEDDDCDD

I have found Stratford college London exam centre they charge 170 per a level
Reply 11

oh my god thats good. Do you have a link?
Reply 12
Original post by sddssss
oh my god thats good. Do you have a link?

yes i do :smile:
https://sclondon.co.uk/
Reply 13

hii, I emailed them and its 480 for 2 levels because 100 exam fees and its 420 with ptlc
Reply 14
Original post by sddssss
hii, I emailed them and its 480 for 2 levels because 100 exam fees and its 420 with ptlc

I guess because of the deadline is approaching :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by sddssss

the only thing I didn't like about lptc is their classrooms have glass bearers instead of walls so you can see outside if someone came or so. that's just what I didn't like cuz I get distracted easily. but if you are fine with it it's ok :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 16
the only thing I didn't like about lptc is their classrooms have glass bearers instead of walls so you can see outside if someone came or so. that's just what I didn't like cuz I get distracted easily. but if you are fine with it it's ok :smile:

Oh really, that would be distracting, I’m leaning more towards the one you found but I think I left it to late so it’s gone up just by a bit 185 per alevel
Reply 17
Original post by sddssss
Oh really, that would be distracting, I’m leaning more towards the one you found but I think I left it to late so it’s gone up just by a bit 185 per alevel

I suggest you go and visit the exam centre yourself so you have like a general idea about the place:smile:
Reply 18
I suggest you go and visit the exam centre yourself so you have like a general idea about the place:smile:

Yeah that’s true
Reply 19
what subjects your taking if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest