The Student Room Group

Exams centre A level

URGENT PLEASE! anyone done a level exam in London pt college? how is it, and if not how do I know if it is real registered exam centre or just a fake website that takes fees but does not exist
Reply 1
Original post by christina2020
URGENT PLEASE! anyone done a level exam in London pt college? how is it, and if not how do I know if it is real registered exam centre or just a fake website that takes fees but does not exist

It looks perfectly legitimate https://www.lptcollege.co.uk/exam-centre
Original post by Compost
It looks perfectly legitimate https://www.lptcollege.co.uk/exam-centre

Thank you!
hi christina2020, i was wondering if you ended up taking your exam at london pt college. i am due to take an exam there and would really appreciate you sharing your experience (if this did follow through). thank you!
Hey: did any of u take exams there? I wana apply but not sure
Original post by reenyyy190303
Hey: did any of u take exams there? I wana apply but not sure

i actually did take an exam there in 2021! the staff were nice and the atmosphere was quite relaxed but it was quite unorganised. i was told to arrive 30 minutes before my exam (which i did) although the building was locked and empty and no one was answering the phone. i had to wait outside until 5 minutes before my exam when someone knew the code and entered the building. but like i said, the staff were very friendly!
hope this helps
Hey, thank youu. I’m looking to apply prices are quite reasonable compared to other exam centres, plus it’s quite close to me in northwest London.
Thank you once again.
Hi sorry to be a hassle but I want to know if we are acc talking about the same college, was this PT college in northwest London near Westfield White City? As I’ve seen a few PT colleges?
Thanks 😊
Hi sorry to be a hassle but I want to know if we are acc talking about the same college, was this PT college in northwest London near Westfield White City? As I’ve seen a few PT colleges?
Thanks 😊

it’s no hassle at all! this is the link to the website of the exam centre i used https://www.londonptcollege.ac.uk
to be honest i don’t remember where the exam centre was, but they do have a postcode on the website.
Thank youu, it’s the same exam centre. Also another quick question, did you have to pay In full or was finance available ? X
Thanks so much. I’ve been looking for many exam centres however they are so pricey 🙄
Thank youu, it’s the same exam centre. Also another quick question, did you have to pay In full or was finance available ? X
Thanks so much. I’ve been looking for many exam centres however they are so pricey 🙄

i was sent an invoice and payed in full before my exams! I’m not sure if there are any other payment options available but i’m sure they would respond to queries through email

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask - it’s no problem!
Did you take A level Exams or GCSE, as I’m looking to take A level exams as a private candidate so I wana know if someones on the same page 😊thank you.
Did you take A level Exams or GCSE, as I’m looking to take A level exams as a private candidate so I wana know if someones on the same page 😊thank you.

i also took an A-Level exam there! good luck with your a levels!
Thanks
Reply 14

hi
did you end up taking your A levels there as I am willing to take my A levels as a private candidate there as well. and how was the exam centre.
Original post by Noname60
hi
did you end up taking your A levels there as I am willing to take my A levels as a private candidate there as well. and how was the exam centre.

me too, did you end up booking them there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending