The Student Room Group

PDF Annotation app for past paper practice?

Hi guys!

I am year 11 and have got to the point where I want to start doing a load of past papers to revise for my mocks and GCSEs. However, I would like to do them on my IPad with an Apple Pencil so I can have them all in one place and not to have to print them out again and again.

I was just wondering what the best app for PDF annotation is? I have heard good things about Notability and good notes and I’m happy to pay for a subscription but would love to know what everyone else thinks is best? I’m open to any suggestions!!

Thank you 😊
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Tedious_Cat
Hi guys!

I am year 11 and have got to the point where I want to start doing a load of past papers to revise for my mocks and GCSEs. However, I would like to do them on my IPad with an Apple Pencil so I can have them all in one place and not to have to print them out again and again.

I was just wondering what the best app for PDF annotation is? I have heard good things about Notability and good notes and I’m happy to pay for a subscription but would love to know what everyone else thinks is best? I’m open to any suggestions!!

Thank you 😊

tbh i just used onedrive on my ipad- it was great and it worked quite well cus I could save things offline.

i also preferred printing stuff out or writing the answers in my book as it helped me practice writing quickly.

but that's just my opinion lol
There's Onenote as well

Quick Reply

Latest