The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me or not?

Theres this girl ive been talking to almost 2 years now and she works with me. The first 5 months i got to understand her and i really liked her. I told her that i liked her and wanted to be with her one day (islamically couldn't be in a relationship) but she kept saying shes not ready for anything right now, shes emotionally unavailable and that she doesnt want anything from me and were friends. I thought ok cool suck it up and move on.

I stopped talking to her for about 5 months and then randomly she started to talk to me again. I just kept it short and basic didn't say much for about a few weeks but then it got longer and longer and now we speak everysingle day. This time i couldn't stop talking to her. I specifically told her that the more i talk to her the more I'll end up liking her and she told me I shouldn't talk to her. So i tried but she still talks to me. I again told her i liked her she said the same thing that shes not looking for anything right now and we're just friends even though we speak so much more than normal "friends" would and we dont speak to each other the same way we do with our own friends. She also says she doesn't want me to change and to stay the way i am.

Your probably thinking this is all messed up but at this point i dont know what to think or do. Anytime i dont talk to her she talks to me. Even knowing that i like her she still talks to me. I really like this girl now that shes come back again but does this girl like me? What is all of this? What do i do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending