The Student Room Group

Optom clearing

Hey I wanted ask was optometry in clearing for 2023 for Aston university as I am not sure if they are usually in clearing since I am planning to apply for 2024

Thanks
Original post by smileyorange
Hey I wanted ask was optometry in clearing for 2023 for Aston university as I am not sure if they are usually in clearing since I am planning to apply for 2024

Thanks

Have you already submitted a UCAS application for this cycle?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Have you already submitted a UCAS application for this cycle?

Um no I am a 2024 applicant going to apply this year I just wanted to know if optom was in clearing last year because if it was wouldn’t there be a chance it will be in clearing This year
Reply 3
Original post by smileyorange

Um no I am a 2024 applicant going to apply this year I just wanted to know if optom was in clearing last year because if it was wouldn’t there be a chance it will be in clearing This year

No clue it depends, this year it could be much more competitive than last year.
Reply 4
I know someone got in with the grades BBC when their offer was AAA
Reply 5
Original post by M8-Idek
I know someone got in with the grades BBC when their offer was AAA

did they get into optometry with a foundation year?
Reply 6
Original post by henna05

Not sure if it was a foundation year cause the offer was AAA. I’m certain foundation years offer must be much lower than that. But it depends on the grades they got, whether they made it into the course or not
Reply 7
Original post by M8-Idek
Original post by henna05

Not sure if it was a foundation year cause the offer was AAA. I’m certain foundation years offer must be much lower than that. But it depends on the grades they got, whether they made it into the course or not

Wait no I meant to say they got in with the grades BBC but as the offer was AAA I assume this wasn’t for the foundation year course.

Quick Reply

Latest