The Student Room Group

BBC Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by precious-indirec
Hi, I just received the email for the next stage which is the video interview today, I have also applied to do the data science apprenticeship as well.

Congrats! I also received the email today for the next stage. What location did you apply for?
Original post by Abu Ubaydah
Congrats! I also received the email today for the next stage. What location did you apply for?

Congrats to you as well!
I applied for the Birmingham location, wbu?
Original post by precious-indirec
Congrats to you as well!
I applied for the Birmingham location, wbu?

Same as well i applied for Birmingham
Any one hear back for the Software Engineer?
Reply 84
Anyone hear back for the Cyber Security Apprentice role?
Reply 85
Original post by darpowska
I appreciate your perspective but I'm not about to cheat and that's not my intentions, but to understand the type of questions that might be asked so not only me, but others can understand and prepare better. There is more than only UX apprenticeship candidates replying to this thread so I guess we will not be asked the same questions. Thank you for your concern tho.

Can’t lie I’ve applied to several different ones with the bbc they are standard question along them all the relality is if you are good at present you’re answer that is what matters it’s not about knowing the answers it’s about how well you sell yourself for the role. I essentially got time to prep having already answered one That’s not cheating that’s just experience.
Original post by infiniiytytyi
Any one hear back for the Software Engineer?

I had to email them asking for a reply back, and then they fowarded me to the next stage
Reply 87
Original post by taseena0002
I had to email them asking for a reply back, and then they fowarded me to the next stage

Hi,
Can I ask you which stage you mean? Assessment centre? Or virtual interview you mean?
Thanks

What was the email you contacted?

Thanks!
Reply 89
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi all, I did the BBC online assessment and virtual interview last year. If you want, I can give some advice on my experience of the BBC online assessment, virtual interview and assessment centre stage - what to expect and the best strategy for succeeding at this stage. Also I can help with some values research which can help put you in the top group of candidates. If anyone is interested, just reply to this and I'll send it over

Hey could you send me it over, thanks!
Reply 90
Original post by Bukal
Hey could you send me it over, thanks!

Check his previous replies he posted a link to his YouTube video 🙂 good luck 🤞
Reply 91
Just to confirm: who has just submitted there hiVue for Software Engineering and is waiting for the final stage. Like - I wanna get an estimate of numbers
Original post by evac2519
Just to confirm: who has just submitted there hiVue for Software Engineering and is waiting for the final stage. Like - I wanna get an estimate of numbers

yh me
Reply 93
yh me

Which location did u apply to
Original post by evac2519
Which location did u apply to

London
Reply 95
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi all, I did the BBC online assessment and virtual interview last year. If you want, I can give some advice on my experience of the BBC online assessment, virtual interview and assessment centre stage - what to expect and the best strategy for succeeding at this stage. Also I can help with some values research which can help put you in the top group of candidates. If anyone is interested, just reply to this and I'll send it over

Could i get this as well please. Thanks
What was the email you contacted?

Thanks!

Here: [email protected]
Original post by shila.ab
Hi,
Can I ask you which stage you mean? Assessment centre? Or virtual interview you mean?
Thanks

Virtual interview
Reply 98

How long did you wait before emailing? I've done a written assessment in with HireVue and they said they would get back to me in a couple weeks, that was on the 12th of December
Reply 99
Original post by RonAndrei

How long did you wait before emailing? I've done a written assessment in with HireVue and they said they would get back to me in a couple weeks, that was on the 12th of December

Hi, I think the deadline for hirevue interview and questions is beginning of next week so we may hear back after then (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending