The Student Room Group

SLE Evidence

hello, I am currently studying in London Metropolitan. I have been asked for evidence of employment, unfortunetly my circumnstances has changed due to a medical health situation, I have to nd my contract and spend 1 month in Spain with some medical problems in my family, I sent documents, as an official translated document from the Hospital, P45 and some evidence that I am active looking for a job. Is there any chance... after reveweing my evidences, full maintenance and tuition fee will be not affected or stopped? Thank you.
Original post by joselito01
hello, I am currently studying in London Metropolitan. I have been asked for evidence of employment, unfortunetly my circumnstances has changed due to a medical health situation, I have to nd my contract and spend 1 month in Spain with some medical problems in my family, I sent documents, as an official translated document from the Hospital, P45 and some evidence that I am active looking for a job. Is there any chance... after reveweing my evidences, full maintenance and tuition fee will be not affected or stopped? Thank you.

Hi there, I'm very sorry but I can not confirm this for you. When did you send the evidence over to us? It will be reviewed by the Migrant Worker assessors who will decide on the outcome for you. Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Thanks for your time. I assume It can not be answer because they have to check evidence, but there was a similar situation any year?
Original post by joselito01
Thanks for your time. I assume It can not be answer because they have to check evidence, but there was a similar situation any year?

Hi there. If you're looking for an update you can give the Migrant Worker team a call on 0300 100 0607 and they should be able to provide an estimated completion date for you. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending