The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey uni interview for Physician associate course

Got an invitation for an interview in April, wondering if anyones already had their interview? How did it go/what to expect
Original post by JRxx
Got an invitation for an interview in April, wondering if anyones already had their interview? How did it go/what to expect

Hi, I hope you made it through and you are enjoying the course. i am currently in the same situation. I am nervous I have already revised it, but was it hard, how did it go, did you get the usual questions of why PA, what PA was, and why this particular uni of Surrey?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I hope you made it through and you are enjoying the course. i am currently in the same situation. I am nervous I have already revised it, but was it hard, how did it go, did you get the usual questions of why PA, what PA was, and why this particular uni of Surrey?

Hi, yep i made it through in 2nd year now. It was a multi scenario interview for me, with other candidates. After I was asked the usual questions of why PA and why this uni.
I actually enjoyed the interview! Good luck! 😊
Original post by JRxx
Hi, yep i made it through in 2nd year now. It was a multi scenario interview for me, with other candidates. After I was asked the usual questions of why PA and why this uni.
I actually enjoyed the interview! Good luck! 😊

Hi, am talking about the First interview which is the MMI that’s 4 questions and 4 minutes each. It’s being done on the SAMMI software. Do you remember how urs went ?

The role play is going to be held after I have completed this . Thanks really glad your enjoying .
Reply 4
Hi, am talking about the First interview which is the MMI that’s 4 questions and 4 minutes each. It’s being done on the SAMMI software. Do you remember how urs went ?

The role play is going to be held after I have completed this . Thanks really glad your enjoying .

Hi, yes it went well. I won’t tell u the scenarios I had, but they’re all do able.
Original post by JRxx
Hi, yes it went well. I won’t tell u the scenarios I had, but they’re all do able.

Hi, I done them omg they went okay it was my first interview for the PA of any of the universities I have applied so far. And I think i was stressing for no reason.

I have one question , I heard and saw that the student finance do not cover the fees of the course at Surrey due to the PGDip . Do people get other sort of ways to pay it like another type of loan . Let me know if you know . But all together thank you .
Reply 6
Hi, I done them omg they went okay it was my first interview for the PA of any of the universities I have applied so far. And I think i was stressing for no reason.

I have one question , I heard and saw that the student finance do not cover the fees of the course at Surrey due to the PGDip . Do people get other sort of ways to pay it like another type of loan . Let me know if you know . But all together thank you .

Hi, well done!! Yea with financing theres no sle loan since it’s a pgdip and not an msc. You get a £5k bursary but other than that u have to self fund

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending