The Student Room Group

history oxford interview 2024 entry

has anyone been notified that they have a second interview?
Same question from me - has anyone been notified of a 2nd interview, by Worcester or any other college? They said 11am today for the email notification but I have not received any email yet :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Same question from me - has anyone been notified of a 2nd interview, by Worcester or any other college? They said 11am today for the email notification but I have not received any email yet :frown:

Just got an email from Worcester that no 2nd interview is scheduled for me with them or other colleges. I don't know what to make of it
I haven't heard anything yet. I had my first interview at Magdalen and I don't think it went well.
Original post by saanavuontis
I haven't heard anything yet. I had my first interview at Magdalen and I don't think it went well.

My first interview didn't go well either and I got the email saying no more interviews are scheduled. Don't know what to make of it but going to forget about it for another month and see.
i hope it goes well for you! best of luck 🤞
Reply 6
I had 2 last week and an additional one today, hope it went well for everyone
Original post by saanavuontis
i hope it goes well for you! best of luck 🤞

Hope the same for you my friend. Best of luck to you and everyone.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1
has anyone been notified that they have a second interview?

Yes my Son had his first interview last week, received an email today for a second interview on Wednesday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending