The Student Room Group

Cardiff university Law

I’m planning to go to Cardiff for Law. I’m just wondering what the exams are like for LLB. I know there’s like MCTs in the first year. Is that similar in second and third year, or do they scratch that as a whole? Are exams open or closed book and how long are they typically? How many exams would you complete in each year?

I know i have loads of questions, just trying to make sure it’s the right course for me. I’d appreciate it if any Law students at Cardiff could answer!
Reply 1
Original post by User84848484
I’m planning to go to Cardiff for Law. I’m just wondering what the exams are like for LLB. I know there’s like MCTs in the first year. Is that similar in second and third year, or do they scratch that as a whole? Are exams open or closed book and how long are they typically? How many exams would you complete in each year?
I know i have loads of questions, just trying to make sure it’s the right course for me. I’d appreciate it if any Law students at Cardiff could answer!

I'd also love to know. I'd appreciate it if you could tag me if you find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending