The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

grade requirements for Law at cardiff uni

i have applied for law at cardiff uni and i am scared i wont get the grade requirements. I got an offer for AAB but i feel like i will get either an ABC or a BBC do you think cardiff will still be willing to accept me also considering the fact that law at cardiff uni is on clearing.
Original post by Anonymous
i have applied for law at cardiff uni and i am scared i wont get the grade requirements. I got an offer for AAB but i feel like i will get either an ABC or a BBC do you think cardiff will still be willing to accept me also considering the fact that law at cardiff uni is on clearing.

Hi there :smile:

Current Cardiff Uni student here!

Firstly, I'm sorry that this is worrying you but I can't say for sure as it will often depend on the year. However, in my experience Cardiff can be quite lenient in comparison to some other universities. It's definitely best to keep your options open just in case.

I'm sorry that I can't help more!

Jaz - Cardiff Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep

Firstly, I'm sorry that this is worrying you but I can't say for sure as it will often depend on the year. However, in my experience Cardiff can be quite lenient in comparison to some other universities. It's definitely best to keep your options open just in case.

That’s reassuring to hear thank you so much! hopefully i get in!
Reply 3

Hi Jaz! Another grade enquiry, I already know my grades and they meet requirements. I’m applying for clearing for a course in Radiography at Cardiff. I thought I had the right grades (I do) except for the gcse (need a GCSE grade B/6, but I’ve got C/5. Would you know if they are lenient with GCSE grade? Thanks
Hi Jaz! Another grade enquiry, I already know my grades and they meet requirements. I’m applying for clearing for a course in Radiography at Cardiff. I thought I had the right grades (I do) except for the gcse (need a GCSE grade B/6, but I’ve got C/5. Would you know if they are lenient with GCSE grade? Thanks

You need to phone admissions and ask as GCSE grades are usually not negotiable.
That’s reassuring to hear thank you so much! hopefully i get in!

No problem! Good luck - please let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

Jaz - Cardiff Uni Rep

Hi

Congratulations on meeting the requirements for your course! I really can't say for sure, it's best to call the admissions team here.

Best of luck - please let me know if you have any other questions:smile:

Jaz - Cardiff Uni Rep
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 7
Hi

Congratulations on meeting the requirements for your course! I really can't say for sure, it's best to call the admissions team here.

Best of luck - please let me know if you have any other questions:smile:

Jaz - Cardiff Uni Rep

Thanks for pointing me to the right contact to my query Jaz!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending