The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl mrc dtp 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #4
Just received an interview offer about 30 mins ago! Looks like it’ll be quite an intense interview 🫣 hope everybody else hears back soon!!

Congratulations! Best wishes for your interview.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #5
Congratulations! Best wishes for your interview.

Thank you! I think I’m quite under qualified (no masters and only been working as a research tech for a few months). So think they definitely put a lot of weight on transferable skills.

Hope you hear back really soon!!
Has anyone received any news at all from the NS-MH theme today?
Reply 23
has anyone applied to iCASE projects received any updates?
Original post by billybibbit

Still waiting !

No, I haven't received any news today...
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous #6
Still waiting !

Also waiting to hear for NS-MH!
Original post by jnjnjn1
Also waiting to hear for NS-MH!

Same here
feeling better that at least everyone else is also waiting haha
I'm curious if the results are distributed to applicants in alphabetical order. Cuz my surname starts with Z.... 🤣
Just got a rejection from ns-mh !

Same here, I think they have sent most of rejections the same time today so I am guessing whoever didnt hear by now has a chance! Good luck guys!
Reply 32

Same here..
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous #3
Same here, I think they have sent most of rejections the same time today so I am guessing whoever didnt hear by now has a chance! Good luck guys!

Same! Good luck in the rest of your application guys ❤️
Has anyone heard from the iCase projects? Now I’m waiting for a rejection from them too :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous #8
Has anyone heard from the iCase projects? Now I’m waiting for a rejection from them too :frown:

I applied to both CM-HD and iCASE projects. Got a rejection from CM-HD on Wednesday and the email stated I would get a separate outcome email for the iCASE project. Haven’t received any updates from the iCASE pathway yet
Original post by hay1007
I applied to both CM-HD and iCASE projects. Got a rejection from CM-HD on Wednesday and the email stated I would get a separate outcome email for the iCASE project. Haven’t received any updates from the iCASE pathway yet

Yeah I got a rejection from NS-MH today, so I understand how you feel and I’m sorry to hear that. I truly wish it goes well for you.
Anyone heard back from BE-MI yet?
I'm really sorry to hear about all of the rejections everyone, wish you the best of luck with the other applications!!

I was lucky enough to receive an interview for the NS-MH theme, so if anyone hasn't heard from them yet, fingers crossed it's good news for you!
I'm really sorry to hear about all of the rejections everyone, wish you the best of luck with the other applications!!

I was lucky enough to receive an interview for the NS-MH theme, so if anyone hasn't heard from them yet, fingers crossed it's good news for you!

Hi, congratulations!! I am really happy for you. Could you tell me a bit more about your experiences and how you think it might have helped you to get the interview? I hope your interview goes amazingly.

Quick Reply

Latest