The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl mrc dtp 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beth000
I’ve been put on the reserve list. Anyone else?

Congratulations! When did they let you know? And what theme? x
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by KIRSTYHOLROYD
Congratulations! When did they let you know? And what theme? x

Thankyou ! I got an email about 12pm. The project is under BE-MI! Have you still not heard anything?
Original post by beth000
Thankyou ! I got an email about 12pm. The project is under BE-MI! Have you still not heard anything?

That’s amazing. I was on reserve for interview and I got one so fingers crossed for you! No I think it’s seems like we would have by now x
Reply 83
That’s amazing. I was on reserve for interview and I got one so fingers crossed for you! No I think it’s seems like we would have by now x

ah that’s nice to know ! I guess each theme is doing things differently so you could still hear back soon. Let us know - fingers crossed for you too x
Original post by beth000

Bet you will get it as many people might choose other DTPs so just be patient.
Update, I’ve just had an email for ns-mh to say I’m on the reserve list but I do have a feeling that’s a generic one for all who didn’t get an offer?
Reply 86
Update, I’ve just had an email for ns-mh to say I’m on the reserve list but I do have a feeling that’s a generic one for all who didn’t get an offer?

Ah thats positive news, congrats! I emailed and was told there were 3 others on the list, so not sure if there is a list for each theme? They said they will keep the reserve list open until the end of feb.
Original post by beth000
Ah thats positive news, congrats! I emailed and was told there were 3 others on the list, so not sure if there is a list for each theme? They said they will keep the reserve list open until the end of feb.

Did you literally just reply and ask to the admin team? x
Reply 88
Did you literally just reply and ask to the admin team? x

Yes 🙂 x

That’s great news! And I don’t think it’s generic, because I haven’t heard back at all, so I think there’s a high chance you might get it! 🤍
Original post by Anonymous #8
That’s great news! And I don’t think it’s generic, because I haven’t heard back at all, so I think there’s a high chance you might get it! 🤍

I think they must still be working through things? Turns out I am 7th on the list but it was definitely good practise. Have any of you applied to any others? This was my first and only so wondering if anyone has any recommendations of others?
I think they must still be working through things? Turns out I am 7th on the list but it was definitely good practise. Have any of you applied to any others? This was my first and only so wondering if anyone has any recommendations of others?

Yes same for me, but I’m not NS-MH, I’m for iCASE. I don’t know whether they have the same reserve list across all three themes or different ones for each. I had high hopes for this one so I hadn’t applied anywhere else. Are you planning to apply to more places?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Yes same for me, but I’m not NS-MH, I’m for iCASE. I don’t know whether they have the same reserve list across all three themes or different ones for each. I had high hopes for this one so I hadn’t applied anywhere else. Are you planning to apply to more places?

ooh are you 7th too?? if you are maybe its per theme - which would be annoying lol. I dont think there are any for this year. It has given me a little more confidence to apply for others for next year though
Wait for results from other DTPs as people will start switching and their spaces will be free
Any news?
Anyone got the offer letter from admissions?
Original post by Anonymous #11
Anyone got the offer letter from admissions?

No, I got an email saying that I would get the official offer letter this week but still haven't yet!
Original post by Anonymous #15
No, I got an email saying that I would get the official offer letter this week but still haven't yet!

Same
Original post by Anonymous #15

Please let me know when you get the offer from the admissions
Original post by Anonymous #11
Please let me know when you get the offer from the admissions

I just got the offer! I didn't get an email notification or anything like that. I just happened to check the King's Apply portal and I saw the offer letter there

Quick Reply

Latest