The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl mrc dtp 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #15
I just got the offer! I didn't get an email notification or anything like that. I just happened to check the King's Apply portal and I saw the offer letter there

Same, but I got an automatically generated email saying there’s been an update to my application. Please visit king’s application portal. See you in October 😎
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey, has anyone on the reserve list for the BE-MI theme received any communication yet? They mentioned keeping the waitlist open until the month's end, so I'm curious if anyone has been contacted yet.
Original post by Anonymous #16
Hey, has anyone on the reserve list for the BE-MI theme received any communication yet? They mentioned keeping the waitlist open until the month's end, so I'm curious if anyone has been contacted yet.
Not much help but I asked last week about NS-MH and she said that all spots were taken and the reserve list had not moved at all. Obvs could be different for your theme though!
Original post by KIRSTYHOLROYD
Not much help but I asked last week about NS-MH and she said that all spots were taken and the reserve list had not moved at all. Obvs could be different for your theme though!
I'm sorry to hear that! It's what I anticipated as well. It's likely that the list won't see any movement.
I'm sorry to hear that! It's what I anticipated as well. It's likely that the list won't see any movement.
selected candidates have until 5th of March to accept the offers from admissions so don’t loose hope
I wasn't aware of the deadline for accepting the offer. Thanks for letting me know. In any case, I won't hold my hopes too high
I wasn't aware of the deadline for accepting the offer. Thanks for letting me know. In any case, I won't hold my hopes too high
Any news?
Nope. No news. I've send an email asking for feedback but no answer so far. Does anyone have news?

Quick Reply

Latest