The Student Room Group

University Christmas Closures - Important

All UK Universities will close over Christmas and New Year - including the Admissions Office.

They will close on either Thursday 21 or Friday 22 December - and won't reopen until at least Tuesday 2 January.

You are unlikely to get a response to any emails sent before Christmas.

If you need to ask any questions before the Christmas break, its best to PHONE them now to get the answer.
Yes, thank you for the important notice. 😀
Reply 2
Just out of interest, does Bath close on the Thursday or the Friday?
Reply 3
bump
Reply 4
Original post by mesub
Just out of interest, does Bath close on the Thursday or the Friday?

@McGinger ^^ please
Reply 5
Original post by mesub
@McGinger ^^ please

Closing at 3pm on Thursday.
I was going to send in my application tonight, is it worth even sending it in or waiting until after Christmas? For reference I know 2 of my 5 choices and was gonna try and come up with 3 more tonight
Original post by eemilylouisee
I was going to send in my application tonight, is it worth even sending it in or waiting until after Christmas? For reference I know 2 of my 5 choices and was gonna try and come up with 3 more tonight

Has your reference been added? If not then send it asap to get the reference added and give your referee time to add it before the deadline. Your application won’t be submitted to UCAS and universities until the reference has been added
How do I check if it’s been added?
How do I check if it’s been added?

Are you applying through a centre using a buzzword or as an individual?
Original post by PQ
Are you applying through a centre using a buzzword or as an individual?

Centre with a buzzword
Centre with a buzzword

Then your reference won’t be added until you submit. Submit it asap to have the best chance of meeting the deadline in January

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending