The Student Room Group

Which A level subjects are required

I'm interested in dermatology and anesthesiology but I'm not entirely sure of the A-level subjects that are required and on top of that I'm pretty clueless on what happens after doing A-levels
Original post by Cobol
I'm interested in dermatology and anesthesiology but I'm not entirely sure of the A-level subjects that are required and on top of that I'm pretty clueless on what happens after doing A-levels

At least 2 FROM Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Physics. 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
At least 2 FROM Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Physics. 🙂

And the third one?
Original post by Cobol
And the third one?

Anything from Psychology, History, Politics, English Literature, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and even Chinese or Japanese. 🙂 But it is much easier to study Maths, Chemistry and Biology, as you will be a better applicant for the best courses. 😉
Original post by Cobol
And the third one?

You have to take bio and chem as those Job choices require a medical degree
You can choose any and taking bio and chem and maths or physics doesnt Make u better than someone taking bio chem and eng lit or psych just choose what ur confident youll get an A in thats most important
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by lilysilly_5454
You have to take bio and chem as those Job choices require a medical degree
You can choose any and taking bio and chem and maths or physics doesnt Make u better than someone taking bio chem and eng lit or psych just choose what ur confident youll get an A in thats most important

Thank you so much ♥️
Reply 6
Original post by thegeek888
Anything from Psychology, History, Politics, English Literature, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and even Chinese or Japanese. 🙂 But it is much easier to study Maths, Chemistry and Biology, as you will be a better applicant for the best courses. 😉

Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest