The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

How likely is it to get an offer

I want to apply to neuroscience at Kings College but and mt predicted are A*BE and my school is being so annoying because they dont want to change my grade. I got A* in maths B in biology and e in chemistry. What's the chances I get any offer
To be honest for Kings College , your predicted grades are not good enough, especially with the E prediction, it would sadly be a waste of an option. As KCL courses are extremely competitive
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by kalomiraz
I want to apply to neuroscience at Kings College but and mt predicted are A*BE and my school is being so annoying because they dont want to change my grade. I got A* in maths B in biology and e in chemistry. What's the chances I get any offer

With that predicted E in Chemistry, no chance unfortunately. :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
To be honest for Kings College , your predicted grades are not good enough, especially with the E prediction, it would sadly be a waste of an option. As KCL courses are extremely competitive

yeahhh this is what im thinking aswell but it was literally one bad exam and Im honestly so angry my school is not being considerate and I did look and for neuroscience 5 in 6 get accepted and that kind of gave me a little hope but im honestly stuck😭
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia

With that predicted E in Chemistry, no chance unfortunately. :frown:

Not even through clearing?
Original post by kalomiraz
Not even through clearing?

You asked, "What's the chances I get any offer"? My answer to that question stands.

If you get significantly better results that you are predicted to get, and if King's have any Neuroscience spaces left on results day, then you would be able to apply via Clearing. However, the chance of them having any spaces available is pretty slim.

Whilst the chance of a place via Clearing is very low, it is not zero.
Reply 6
Original post by DataVenia

You asked, "What's the chances I get any offer"? My answer to that question stands.

If you get significantly better results that you are predicted to get, and if King's have any Neuroscience spaces left on results day, then you would be able to apply via Clearing. However, the chance of them having any spaces available is pretty slim.

Whilst the chance of a place via Clearing is very low, it is not zero.

I see thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest