The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh University 2024 entries

I'm applying to Edinburgh University Law this year, and the entry requirements are AAAAA (preferably by the end of s5). But I only received AAAAB. Would this mean that I won't/am unlikely to receive an offer for this course, or is it possible for me to receive a conditional?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by ailism
I'm applying to Edinburgh University Law this year, and the entry requirements are AAAAA (preferably by the end of s5). But I only received AAAAB. Would this mean that I won't/am unlikely to receive an offer for this course, or is it possible for me to receive a conditional? (If my personal statement is above average haha)
Please lmk as Edinburgh Uni has been my dream university for years now!
For some background (if it's helpful) I live in a good area with parents + grandparents who have gone to university

I think you will likely receive a conditional offer. Although it says AAAAA it also has ABBB beside it (not sure what that means). You might be better to call the university.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by ailism
I'm applying to Edinburgh University Law this year, and the entry requirements are AAAAA (preferably by the end of s5). But I only received AAAAB. Would this mean that I won't/am unlikely to receive an offer for this course, or is it possible for me to receive a conditional? (If my personal statement is above average haha)
Please lmk as Edinburgh Uni has been my dream university for years now!
For some background (if it's helpful) I live in a good area with parents + grandparents who have gone to university

It depends, if you qualify for any kind of widening access, you are likely to get an offer as the minimum is usually for students with extenuating circumstances, you might want to check your postcode because even some nicer places end up in the bracket as its not an exact science. Law is SUPER competitive, especially as a Scottish student, so keep that in mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending