The Student Room Group

Degree certificate being held

My university is refusing to let me have my degree certificate and ignoring every claim. I did nothing wrong I even attended graduation a couple of months ago
Original post by Anonymous
My university is refusing to let me have my degree certificate and ignoring every claim. I did nothing wrong I even attended graduation a couple of months ago

Although you "did nothing wrong", what do they claim you did wrong? What is the reason they've given for not issuing your degree certificate?

(I assume this doesn't apply to the whole cohort?)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Although you "did nothing wrong", what do they claim you did wrong? What is the reason they've given for not issuing your degree certificate?

I spoke up about discrimination from senior staff internally because I'm black
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia

They haven't provided any reason simply ignored my emails it's been so long and they keep ignoring
They haven't provided any reason simply ignored my emails it's been so long and they keep ignoring

OK. So they're not "refusing to let me have my degree certificate", they just haven't responded to your emails yet. Right?

Have other graduates received their degree certificates? How long ago?

You say above that "ignoring every claim". Why would there be a claim involved? Isn't this just a case of their admin team having missed you off some list of graduates somehow?
I spoke up about discrimination from senior staff internally because I'm black

What has given you the impression that these two things (you speaking up about discrimination, and them not having issued your degree certificate yet) are related?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending