The Student Room Group

Balfour Beatty Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeverGivingUp
Hey. It's been a little quiet here. Has anyone had any updates yet?

not yet
Reply 41
Original post by xxpoinsonapple
not yet

I went to check the careers page and it said they closed applications so you will probably hear soon.
did you guys get an update?
Not yet.
Are we scored based on the VI as well? Or is the score based on the Behavioural round only?
I don't think they are hiring because it shouldn't take them this long.
Original post by andrea2222
I don't think they are hiring because it shouldn't take them this long.
But vacancies for Glasgow are still open.
hey guys, has anyone received an update on their applications?
Stumbled on this page and I am so happy because I have been so clueless. I had 89/120 and since then there has been no information. What exactly is happening?
Original post by JohnOyelami
Stumbled on this page and I am so happy because I have been so clueless. I had 89/120 and since then there has been no information. What exactly is happening?

Which scheme did you apply for?
Which scheme did you apply for?

Construction Management UKwide
i think whoever passed their digital interview had already taken their final interview as I can see a lot of interview info on glassdoor dating from january-march
has anyone been rejected or gotten an interview?
Can't believe it's been almost 4 months I applied for the graduate scheme and still no news! This is ridiculous! Has anyone heard something or does no news mean bad news?
Reply 54
i think whoever passed their digital interview had already taken their final interview as I can see a lot of interview info on glassdoor dating from january-march
I recently applied for the UKwide scheme and I have been invite to take the assessment. So, i believe the role is still vacant.
Original post by Mjeasy
I recently applied for the UKwide scheme and I have been invite to take the assessment. So, i believe the role is still vacant.

uve been invited to the assesment center? when is it?
uve been invited to the assesment center? when is it?

I mean the online assessment, the very first stage.
Has anyone done the "Tell us a bit more about yourself interview" where you record your video answers for the online tests on SHL. It's three questions, does anyone know what questions these are? As doing it in an hour.
(edited 09:18)
Original post by hazarduk
Has anyone done the "Tell us a bit more about yourself interview" where you record your video answers for the online tests on SHL. It's three questions, does anyone know what questions these are? As doing it in an hour.

I don't remember the questions exactly since I did it about 4 months ago (and still no response) but I'm pretty sure it's borderline of 'Why do you want to work for Balfour Beatty?', 'Why did you choose the following programme?' and 'What are your future plans?'. Hope this helps.
I don't remember the questions exactly since I did it about 4 months ago (and still no response) but I'm pretty sure it's borderline of 'Why do you want to work for Balfour Beatty?', 'Why did you choose the following programme?' and 'What are your future plans?'. Hope this helps.

Yes that's fine. Yeh that was sort of the same questions that came up, and one was about tell me about a time you worked in a team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending