The Student Room Group

Experian Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cybergirl3005
Yh there was a link below that paragraph. They actually sent me two emails as the first ones link didn’t work properly. But to get into contact with them you need to email the early career email address because the email with the ac invite is no reply
Ohh at least it’s not just me who had issues then. Thank you! I only got mine on Friday but hopefully they reply early on Monday because thats my deadline…ahh
Yh there was a link below that paragraph. They actually sent me two emails as the first ones link didn’t work properly. But to get into contact with them you need to email the early career email address because the email with the ac invite is no reply
Also how quickly did they respond to you?
Original post by Arcreate11
Also how quickly did they respond to you?
If you mean the ac invite, I didn’t actually contact them. I just got two emails from them and the second one was them letting me know the original link didn’t work and to try the new one instead. They were like 5 mins apart
If you mean the ac invite, I didn’t actually contact them. I just got two emails from them and the second one was them letting me know the original link didn’t work and to try the new one instead. They were like 5 mins apart
Oh okay, thanks!
Has anyone already had their AC yet?
Hey guys! Sorry to disturb you again 😭. The status of my application is still marked as "new", I am not in the "review" stage yet. Was this the case for you?
Anyone who’s completed an ac received an offer yet?
Reply 27
Original post by mariams679
Hey guys! Sorry to disturb you again 😭. The status of my application is still marked as "new", I am not in the "review" stage yet. Was this the case for you?

i think they only reply after the deadline, so next week maybe?
Original post by mm10391
i think they only reply after the deadline, so next week maybe?

Did you apply as well?
Reply 29
Original post by mariams679
Did you apply as well?

yeah just did a couple of days ago, job description says this so we'll find out soon ig:
'We aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date'
Original post by mm10391
yeah just did a couple of days ago, job description says this so we'll find out soon ig:
'We aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date'

Yeah, I guess so. Applications closed yesterday so probably by next Friday.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending