The Student Room Group

How do I prep for medical school interviews ?

I’ve got two interviews; one’s on the 9th of January and the other on the 10th.
I’m still waiting to hear back from one of my unis, but I’ve literally got nobody to prep with.

My friend’s got one rejection and both of us applied to lancaster and I got an interview invite two weeks ago and I didn’t say anything as I didn’t want to stress her out but I don’t think she’s heard back from lancaster yet. So idk who to talk to about this, nobody in my family has done / applied for medicine . I’m just looking at info online and making flashcards/notes on the impact of covid, brexit, strikes on the nhs and looking at diff cases and just reflecting on my work experience.

But has anybody got any specific tips?
Have a read of the medicine discussion thread. There are plenty of tips and resources / advice there. (And have a go at answering the questions).

Good luck.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7390614
Reply 2
Original post by Arii256
I’m still waiting to hear back from one of my unis, but I’ve literally got nobody to prep with.

My friend’s got one rejection and both of us applied to lancaster and I got an interview invite two weeks ago and I didn’t say anything as I didn’t want to stress her out but I don’t think she’s heard back from lancaster yet. So idk who to talk to about this, nobody in my family has done / applied for medicine . I’m just looking at info online and making flashcards/notes on the impact of covid, brexit, strikes on the nhs and looking at diff cases and just reflecting on my work experience.

I offer MMI mock's virtually, so do let me know if you are interested! I give typed detail feedback so it's very much tailored to you :smile:

I also have loads of resources i've typed up myself that got me my offer after 2 days!!
Reply 3
Original post by medictutor
Original post by Arii256

I offer MMI mock's virtually, so do let me know if you are interested! I give typed detail feedback so it's very much tailored to you :smile:

I also have loads of resources i've typed up myself that got me my offer after 2 days!!

Cant afford it 🙏🙏
Reply 4
Original post by Arii256

Cant afford it 🙏🙏
just send me a dm 🙂 we can work something out - it's free of charge
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by medictutor

hey your dms aren’t working

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending