Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Official University of Bath Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Has anyone got an offer for business management with marketing (year placement) yet, i applied early December and STILL haven't heard???
Reply 162
Original post by sophiecotter_
Hey anyone here got an offer for jmc? i got mine on wednesday and i wanna see if there’s anyone who’ll be on my course! gonna firm it

Congrats on your offer! I've got one too, 5yr course.
Original post by vickybeaconshigh
Has anyone got an offer for business management with marketing (year placement) yet, i applied early December and STILL haven't heard???

Ahhh waiting on the same course girl! What were your predicted if you don't mind me asking?
anyone else have an offer for biomed?
Original post by Anonymous #3
It was for educational psychology I believe (if anyone was interested)

I have firmed bath to do education with psychology :smile:)
Hi, anyone else here doing EEE or any other Electrical Eng course?
I'm studying Maths, Media and Physics with an A in EPQ (already achieved)
Reply 167
Original post by Anonymous #21
Hi, anyone else here doing EEE or any other Electrical Eng course?
I'm studying Maths, Media and Physics with an A in EPQ (already achieved)

Have you got an offer?
Don't fall for the daft 'accommodation threat' that other Unis use - its just an unfair lever to make applicants go Firm.

There is no shortage of accommodation - its just a bribe. If you think about it, hundreds of offer holders at any Uni wont go there, because they wont get the grades, will defer, drop out etc. This is why Unis do not actually allocate rooms until August - after Results Day when they then actually know who is definitely going there. So the idea that 'if you dont book now you will be homeless' is actually a load of nonsense.

Reputable Unis like Bath do not use this stuff as a bribe - because they dont need to.
They dont have to twist arms to fill their courses.

If your daughter is an elite athlete, then it is crazy to drop Bath!
Its the best Uni in the UK for sport, with the best facilities.
If she bangs out now all the bonuses that Bath offers instantly vanish.

She needs to wait for Bath - trust me, whatever she is being told by other Unis really is utter rubbish and all their accommodation is not going to 'sell out' in that time - its just very devious marketing that put applicants under totally unnecessary pressure. And does she really want to go to a Uni that has to do this to get her to accept their offer ?
Reply 169
Original post by xyz!
Have you got an offer?

Yeah i got it a while ago now, AAB
heey does anyone else have an offer for sociology? I got mine on wednesday!! was just also wondering if there was a gc?
Reply 171
Original post by eg4nhrr
Yeah i got it a while ago now, AAB

I have an offer too but I am also waiting to see if I get an offer for Integrated design engineering as I tried for both courses. I really enjoy the design side so this one would be my preference.
Reply 172
Original post by xyz!
I have an offer too but I am also waiting to see if I get an offer for Integrated design engineering as I tried for both courses. I really enjoy the design side so this one would be my preference.

Oh very nice, you gone to any offer holder days yet?
Original post by livyhutchins
heey does anyone else have an offer for sociology? I got mine on wednesday!! was just also wondering if there was a gc?

if you find out about any groupchats please let me know!! id love to get to know people before september :smile:x
Reply 174
Original post by john3:16
if you find out about any groupchats please let me know!! id love to get to know people before september :smile:x

I got dmed about one on this, I can add you once im in if youd like
Original post by username10190205
anyone else have an offer for biomed?

i do!!
Original post by eg4nhrr
I got dmed about one on this, I can add you once im in if youd like

awesome, thank you!
Original post by harryingham
i do!!

nice! did you apply for the placement year?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Ahhh waiting on the same course girl! What were your predicted if you don't mind me asking?

You've got good taste LOL . I was predicted ABB , I've applied even though I'm expecting a rejection as the grades flopped a bit - but I'm hoping to exceed my predicted grades and get in because Bath is the dream. I expect that I'll be phoning up for clearing ahhhh
Original post by emm4nuella
hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @university of bath for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! Also, let us know what a levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!
click here to join other university offer holder threads!

kings college london raaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁 🦁🦁

Quick Reply

Latest