The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Official Exeter Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi all, I’ve got an offer to study Film with modern languages and I take Media, Music and Religious Studies A-level :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Emily12344

Anyone know of any group chats for undergrad 2024 offer holders? Want to try and meet people on my course :smile:

I’ve been sent a link to one for Leeds for some reason, even though I didn’t apply there ha ha
Reply 22
Original post by Emily12344
Anyone know of any group chats for undergrad 2024 offer holders? Want to try and meet people on my course :smile:

same
Got an offer for accounting and finance w a year abroad today!
Original post by yupcabra23
Hi just wondering how long did it take them to give you a offer after you applied. Thx

Sorry for late response. It took about 11 days to hear back from them
Original post by Anonymous #4
I just applied for the same course 2 days ago, how long did it take for an offer and what were your predicts?

11 days and my predicts are aab
Reply 26
Original post by michaela001
Hi all, I’ve got an offer to study Film with modern languages and I take Media, Music and Religious Studies A-level :smile:

what language out of interest?
Original post by Anonymous #1
It's a normal course 3 years and my predicted grades are aab maths accounting and business. I'm international just in case you wonder.

got an offer for accounting and finance with a year abroad today - applied on the 5th jan with predicted A*AA in maths, psych and eng lit. Offer is aab too and im a homestudent. This is my first offer so I'm still back from my other 4.
Original post by elliegovv

what language out of interest?

Spanish
Original post by ontologicalpotat
got an offer for accounting and finance with a year abroad today - applied on the 5th jan with predicted A*AA in maths, psych and eng lit. Offer is aab too and im a homestudent. This is my first offer so I'm still back from my other 4.

I got a offer as well, predicted A*A*A but they offered me BBB quite surprised tbh.
Original post by yupcabra23
I got a offer as well, predicted A*A*A but they offered me BBB quite surprised tbh.

contextual?
Congrats!
Original post by ontologicalpotat
contextual?
Congrats!

Yhh its contextual with an industrial year.
Reply 32
Original post by Anonymous #3
has anyone received a liberal arts offer yet?

Hiiiiiii I have received an offer (AAB) for liberal arts (film studies specifically) with a year abroad like 1.5 months ago or smth, but tbh I sent my application very early, so maybe everyone is just getting theirs now
hi! got an offer for business economics
Original post by Sowers
Anyone had business 2024 offer yet??

I’ve had one for business and management with a year of industrial experience - best best of luck with your application !
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous #6
I’ve had one for business and management with a year of industrial experience - best best of luck with your application !

Fab! Do you mind asking what the offer was and press??
Original post by Anonymous #5
hi! got an offer for business economics

What was your predicted grades and subjects ur doing at the moment
Original post by Anonymous #6

When did you apply
Original post by Sowers
Fab! Do you mind asking what the offer was and press??

Of course - the offer was AAB and I was predicted 2 A*s and an A - best of luck :smile:)
Original post by stargirl28
When did you apply

Hmm around beginning of October I think and I heard back around mid November 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending