The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Official Exeter Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Joerogerblair12
I’m going to the second one, is Exeter your first choice?

Nah ill probably put it as insurance. wbu?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by noahj.p

Nah ill probably put it as insurance. wbu?

Yeah same :/ I’m hoping for Warwick or LSE to come through 🙏
Reply 62
Yeah same :/ I’m hoping for Warwick or LSE to come through 🙏

yeah i also applied to warwick but im hoping for edinburgh. what are you predicted?
Original post by noahj.p

yeah i also applied to warwick but im hoping for edinburgh. what are you predicted?

I did my exams last summer and got A* maths D1 Spanish Pre-U (equivalent to A* at A level) and A in econ (grade boundaries where crazy last yr) - Wbu? Edinburgh sounds really good too, I hope u get an offer :smile:
Reply 64
I did my exams last summer and got A* maths D1 Spanish Pre-U (equivalent to A* at A level) and A in econ (grade boundaries where crazy last yr) - Wbu? Edinburgh sounds really good too, I hope u get an offer :smile:

40 points with 766 at higher level IB. And thank you, likewise to you mate
Original post by Cicero4325
Classical Studies offer just came in. ABB (contextual), predicted AAA.

Same but with an offer of AAA
Original post by 123321123321222
Same but with an offer of AAA

Congrats! Are you firming Exeter? Maybe see you there…haven’t got all my responses yet so not sure what I’ll firm/insure.
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ExeterStudentRep for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

I got my bsc politics & ir offer in one week from applying! Is that really fast or did other people find the same thing?
Congrats! Are you firming Exeter? Maybe see you there…haven’t got all my responses yet so not sure what I’ll firm/insure.

I'm not sure yet. I only submitted my application last Monday and Exeter is the only one to get back to me yet, i've applied to Warwick, Edinburgh and royal holloway and the Cambridge foundation year . Where have you applied to? Maybe see you there as well (:
Original post by 123321123321222
I'm not sure yet. I only submitted my application last Monday and Exeter is the only one to get back to me yet, i've applied to Warwick, Edinburgh and royal holloway and the Cambridge foundation year . Where have you applied to? Maybe see you there as well (:

I’ve got offers from Newcastle and Exeter and still waiting for Glasgow, Durham and St Andrews. The waiting is hard!
I’ve got offers from Newcastle and Exeter and still waiting for Glasgow, Durham and St Andrews. The waiting is hard!

i’m waiting for durham too! will defo let you know when i hear something!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @ExeterStudentRep for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

hey girlies, my offer for LLB law and european study just came through. Really unsure if I want to go here considering the stereotypes about the students being posh, tory pricks so i'll have to have a good think
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 72
Original post by violets4rosess
hey girlies, my offer for LLB law and european study just came through. Really unsure if I want to go here considering the stereotypes about the students being posh, tory pricks so i'll have to have a good think

this is so real
Reply 73
Original post by elliegovv
this is so real

us lower class state school folk can form an alliance pleek i don't want to be alone ☹️
Original post by cerimooo
us lower class state school folk can form an alliance pleek i don't want to be alone ☹️

Loll, coming from a low income family and from a state school it’s going to be interesting- I got an unconditional for medicine by the way
Reply 75
Original post by violets4rosess

rejected it for this reason lmaooo
Reply 76
Original post by cerimooo

lets do it!!!
Reply 77
I got an offer December 15th for PPE :smile:

I got an offer for the same course too, congrats mate! I´m a student from abroad (Spain specifically) and I´m clueless when it comes to British unis. I´m struggling to decide between other unis like Leeds or Loughborough. Do you have any honest insights about Exeter? I´m tired of listening to PRs tell me how incredible it is.
Reply 78
Hi does anyone know of any group chats for Exeter offer holders?
Original post by s0ph...99
Hi does anyone know of any group chats for Exeter offer holders?

there's one on WhatsApp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending