The Student Room Group

Nottingham Vet Med interviews

Got my Nottingham interview in a couple days and I just want to ask people how theirs went. (Obviously don't provide specifics) but was it difficult? How were the interviewers and what were they like? etc...
Also is there any kind of set format or can you kinda guide the conversation?
Any general tips would also be appreciated
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Mine went absolutely awfully, was yours any better?
I thought it was quite fun and the interviewers were super nice! Just relax and take your time in explaining your thoughts and try to think outside of the box and take into consideration both sides of an argument :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by abdjfhjasdkjk
I thought it was quite fun and the interviewers were super nice! Just relax and take your time in explaining your thoughts and try to think outside of the box and take into consideration both sides of an argument :smile:

Thanks for the reply! Did it about a week ago, and thought it went quite well. Best of luck with the results.
Original post by Matt_L3296

At the time , I felt mine went good. But I seriously wish I added on other things. There was a quite a bit I could have said that I didn't think of at the time. Ahh well, guess I'll know soon 😭
Reply 5
Has anyone heard back yet
Reply 6
Original post by Jo007
Has anyone heard back yet

Nope, anxiety has been at an absolute peak but it’s been mostly rejections so far I assume.

Should be more decisions by the end of today
Reply 7
Original post by biologylover5
Nope, anxiety has been at an absolute peak but it’s been mostly rejections so far I assume.

Should be more decisions by the end of today

Let’s go with no news is good news.
Original post by Matt_L3296

I’m a third year April student at Nottingham. My interview also went horribly. I did mine in person. I walked out of the room after one section and cried in the corridor in front of everyone and then had to go and do another group work section. I still got an offer. All hope is not lost!
Reply 9
Seems like I was mistaken as I didn't see anyone get responses today, but fingers crossed for tomorrow and the coming week!
Reply 10
Good luck! I did my interview on the 5th and got an offer yesterday so they must be on their way out to everyone 🙂
fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending