The Student Room Group

Veterinary medicine interview

any interview prep resources i can use for vet med??
This TSR thread has links to resources. I am a current 2nd year vet student at Liverpool who had done the application process twice as I got no offers in my first time applying, and since then have been helping out with following application cycles on here. I often post in the main vet applicant thread with tips and in other places, but I have a massive (I mean massive) email I sent to an applicant from my old school last year to give her interview tips for preparing for Nottingham, and she did end up getting the offer for it. I am happy to PM anyone with it, also if anyone wants a mock interview etc I'm happy to help. I wouldn't bother paying for interview help - there's plenty experienced users on here who are willing to help and as someone mentioned somewhere else it should be fairly natural rather than majorly rehearsed answers - the interview is just there to find out more about you, not who has the best interview skills, and honestly most uni staff are a lot more friendly and less strict than you expect.
Reply 2
thank you so much! ill check out these links out. if you can, please send the email to me! ill dm you with my email :smile:
Original post by RambleAmple
This TSR thread has links to resources. I am a current 2nd year vet student at Liverpool who had done the application process twice as I got no offers in my first time applying, and since then have been helping out with following application cycles on here. I often post in the main vet applicant thread with tips and in other places, but I have a massive (I mean massive) email I sent to an applicant from my old school last year to give her interview tips for preparing for Nottingham, and she did end up getting the offer for it. I am happy to PM anyone with it, also if anyone wants a mock interview etc I'm happy to help. I wouldn't bother paying for interview help - there's plenty experienced users on here who are willing to help and as someone mentioned somewhere else it should be fairly natural rather than majorly rehearsed answers - the interview is just there to find out more about you, not who has the best interview skills, and honestly most uni staff are a lot more friendly and less strict than you expect.
Reply 3
Original post by RambleAmple

Hii, I have recieved an offer for an interview at Nottingham. I would love to have the email forwarded to me, if you are willing to do so! Thankss x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending