The Student Room Group

How can I study on the bus?

I spend over two hours in the bus due to living so far from my school and I want to start using the time productively since year 9 was such an increase in homework and I got barely five hours of sleep a night. I can’t really take my laptop out because I can’t trust the buses and there isn’t enough space to look through notebooks. So how can I use my phone to study? I have quizlet and google docs, but I don’t really know what else I can do apart from revising notes, please give me advice!
I use Seneca for short quizzes, also you could make mind maps in a notepad and test yourself on them
Study smarter is a good app / website for notes, flashcards, documents, etc.
It is easy to create, access and use.
You can share study sets with others, and can also use public sets
You can easily organise every subject and create smaller sub subjects under them.
Probably one of my favourite apps / websites that I can access from any device
Original post by FlyingSquirrel10
I spend over two hours in the bus due to living so far from my school and I want to start using the time productively since year 9 was such an increase in homework and I got barely five hours of sleep a night. I can’t really take my laptop out because I can’t trust the buses and there isn’t enough space to look through notebooks. So how can I use my phone to study? I have quizlet and google docs, but I don’t really know what else I can do apart from revising notes, please give me advice!

i study on the bus too sometimes i just brig out a revision guide or you can print out some notes so read with questions and if u do that everyday u will ingrain in your head despite being repetivive in reading the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending