The Student Room Group

How do I start a conversation with her ?

So long story short, I'm an international student at university and this is my first year. I usually see her on my bus for university, but because I'm socially anxious and don't want to bother her I never started a conversation with her in the bus. But because she goes to college I found her ig profile and I want to start the conversation with her. Right now I just want to be her friend and I found we have some things in common. So can you guys help me how to start a conversation with her without me looking like a creep or a stalker ? Thanks in advice
Reply 1
Original post by itstoolate4712
So long story short, I'm an international student at university and this is my first year. I usually see her on my bus for university, but because I'm socially anxious and don't want to bother her I never started a conversation with her in the bus. But because she goes to college I found her ig profile and I want to start the conversation with her. Right now I just want to be her friend and I found we have some things in common. So can you guys help me how to start a conversation with her without me looking like a creep or a stalker ? Thanks in advice

So what I would do is keep looking at her until she makes eye contact with me.

It will be good if she is doing that thing that is common with you. Hopefully she can do it in the bus.

I will make that hand gesture oh can I come.

And basically start off the convo from there from that thing she is doing. U talk about what she is doing or that common things u have and basically introduce yourself that's

If you know that you will see her next time.

I will build things up slowly.

Maybe on 2/3 time you talk to her u get her contact so you can do something together.
Reply 2
Original post by itstoolate4712

You can start your friendly conversation with her online. But the best option would be doing it in person if you can. Start with things like how's she doing, what she studies and which college she attends and such. When you find the flow, you know the rest to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending