The Student Room Group

Ex is being confusing

My ex and I broke up in March 2023. We have been in no contact since then but I find his behaviour to be very confusing. So I know he has a new girlfriend (I think they started dating in the summer). He unfollowed me on Instagram 8 months after the breakup, however to this very day, I am still on his private story on Snapchat and we’re still friends on everything else (Spotify, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, VSCO??). Is this normal? I’m not really bothered by it but it did make me a little curious as to why he’s doing this… Let me know I guess 😭
Original post by Anonymous #1
My ex and I broke up in March 2023. We have been in no contact since then but I find his behaviour to be very confusing. So I know he has a new girlfriend (I think they started dating in the summer). He unfollowed me on Instagram 8 months after the breakup, however to this very day, I am still on his private story on Snapchat and we’re still friends on everything else (Spotify, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, VSCO??). Is this normal? I’m not really bothered by it but it did make me a little curious as to why he’s doing this… Let me know I guess 😭

Girl he's keeping you around as an option in case it don't work out with his new gf
Don't worry about these things, what you do need to worry about is if he does come back and reaches out, what are you gonna do, reply or ignore it? that is what you should be thinking about.
Block him or unfollow him on everything rather than letting him live in your head rent free.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending