The Student Room Group

WJEC Eduqas English Literature prediction 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ahyzah
yeah thanks for the help. Recently, at school we have been doing As Imperceptibly as Grief and Excerpt of the Prelude because that is what the teachers think are going to come up. They also think To Autumn is as well but for me its just the comparison. Like I have no idea what to compare As Imperceptibly As Grief with as all it talks about is grief and getting over it so how you even supposed to compare to a different poem? I did with Mametz Wood but the theme that the school thinks is coming up is nature of passage of time and to be fair Mametz wood is not really passage of time. I dont know what to compare Excerpt of the Prelude aswell I was thinking Death of a naturalist but idk. By the way, when comparing do you still have to use context? I think you do but do you have to for both poets or is one poet fine because I only did one comparison essay before at school and just put them both down but for the real exam I might forget. Bro 6 quotes each poem?? I need to get better at poetry because it is bringing me so down.
Can you recommend some poems that go for most of the themes?
Like some that just have a bit of everything in.
And, for ACC or AIC how many paragrpahs should we write each? In my mocks I did 5 from the wider play and 1 from the extract. Idk if you can do that but the total amount of paragraphs the school recommends is 6. But they say you should do 3 from the extractt and 3 from the wider play.
To be honest if Eva comes up in AIC i think it will be hard because i feel like all I could say is that shes a representative of the working class and we need to take responsoibilty of them. But all quotes show that, that are directly linked with Eva like the 'there are more jhons and evas out there' or smth like that. I wouldnt really know what to say

My teacher thinks imperceptibly as grief is unlikely to come up as its not accessible to all students meaning like some people who are already struggling to get a 4 would just fail because of that poem. I mean comparing it its more like afternoons but thats literally the only one. My teacher also agrees nature but its also just unpredictable. My friends teacher who is an examiner told them that when she went to like an examiners meeting thing it was implied that they wouldnt repeat the same printed poem. I mean i feel like thats obvious ike why wpuld they repeat a poem when they have 12 others to pick from.
For Eva Smith i really reciommend you revise her as you might argue she deosnt say anything but she is quite literally the main charcter of the play. Its more liek what the characters say about her like how gerald completely exploits her. I personally think the exam board r really trying to push students especially with that question for an inspector calls last year. I do think redemption for ACC is likely i mean they repeated it last year maybe they just wanna do it again this year. Redemption is pretty easy i suppose i mean for at least since the enter book is based off the salvation and redemption of Scrooge.
For the extract you should try to aim for at least 3 quotes, one from start of extract one from middle and one from the end so 3 paragraphs but for high grades my teacher said 6 quotes all together so 2 quotes in each para and spend 15 minutes on this maybe 10? For CC and IC aim for 3 paragraphs for your wider knowledge sand spend 30 mins of that and each paragrapgh should be from start of text, middle and end to show you understand each part of the play but obviously because there are only 3 act in AIC it may be you write 2 paragraphs on act 2 and one on act 3 and that would be fine but you would be limiting yourself if you only wrote 3 paragraphs on all of act2.
But yeah for poetry my teacher thinks nature maybe place again? For AIC its hard to tell but she thinks eva or gerald but more likely eva. But surely for eva you would jave a lot to say because for the majority of your quotes the charcters are saying something abt her so dont panic if its her. I think ACC they may start repeating stuff i just really hope its not religion as i would expect quote sthat i would use in the extract so i wouldnt write abt it in my wider knowlegde thing but you can write about marley being in opurgatory and at the end when scrooge says he is quite a baby and as light as a feather or when dickens links the decription of scrooge being a 'squeezing wrenching etc' to the 7 deadly sins but oen of those would probably eb in the extract so yeah. I think they will ask a difficult question for one of them.
Reply 21
Original post by user.khyddv
My teacher thinks imperceptibly as grief is unlikely to come up as its not accessible to all students meaning like some people who are already struggling to get a 4 would just fail because of that poem. I mean comparing it its more like afternoons but thats literally the only one. My teacher also agrees nature but its also just unpredictable. My friends teacher who is an examiner told them that when she went to like an examiners meeting thing it was implied that they wouldnt repeat the same printed poem. I mean i feel like thats obvious ike why wpuld they repeat a poem when they have 12 others to pick from.
For Eva Smith i really reciommend you revise her as you might argue she deosnt say anything but she is quite literally the main charcter of the play. Its more liek what the characters say about her like how gerald completely exploits her. I personally think the exam board r really trying to push students especially with that question for an inspector calls last year. I do think redemption for ACC is likely i mean they repeated it last year maybe they just wanna do it again this year. Redemption is pretty easy i suppose i mean for at least since the enter book is based off the salvation and redemption of Scrooge.
For the extract you should try to aim for at least 3 quotes, one from start of extract one from middle and one from the end so 3 paragraphs but for high grades my teacher said 6 quotes all together so 2 quotes in each para and spend 15 minutes on this maybe 10? For CC and IC aim for 3 paragraphs for your wider knowledge sand spend 30 mins of that and each paragrapgh should be from start of text, middle and end to show you understand each part of the play but obviously because there are only 3 act in AIC it may be you write 2 paragraphs on act 2 and one on act 3 and that would be fine but you would be limiting yourself if you only wrote 3 paragraphs on all of act2.
But yeah for poetry my teacher thinks nature maybe place again? For AIC its hard to tell but she thinks eva or gerald but more likely eva. But surely for eva you would jave a lot to say because for the majority of your quotes the charcters are saying something abt her so dont panic if its her. I think ACC they may start repeating stuff i just really hope its not religion as i would expect quote sthat i would use in the extract so i wouldnt write abt it in my wider knowlegde thing but you can write about marley being in opurgatory and at the end when scrooge says he is quite a baby and as light as a feather or when dickens links the decription of scrooge being a 'squeezing wrenching etc' to the 7 deadly sins but oen of those would probably eb in the extract so yeah. I think they will ask a difficult question for one of them.

Oh i see. Ive already started looking at the poems for Death of a Naturalist and Excerpt of the prelude. I think itll be one of them something to do with nature or time. Wait I feel like redemptions too easy for ACC i mean I know it is a possibilty but if im bieng honest it was easy last year so why would it be just as easy this year. Im thinking its more Fred than it is a theme because he hasn't came up yet and theres a decent amount of stuff for him to say.I just dont think theyll repreat something for 2 years in a row it seems unlikely to me.I hope theme of religeon won't be it though. It seems kind of impossible for me to do that. The only part ill do decent on it would probably be the extract if im being honest. the only religeon quote i know would probably js be the chains quote marley says..
For an AIC I really thought it would be Gerald but i will do Eva aswell thanks for letting me know.
So if you think itll be the theme of nature, what type of poem do you think is going to come up?
Reply 22

Oh i see. Ive already started looking at the poems for Death of a Naturalist and Excerpt of the prelude. I think itll be one of them something to do with nature or time. Wait I feel like redemptions too easy for ACC i mean I know it is a possibilty but if im bieng honest it was easy last year so why would it be just as easy this year. Im thinking its more Fred than it is a theme because he hasn't came up yet and theres a decent amount of stuff for him to say.I just dont think theyll repreat something for 2 years in a row it seems unlikely to me.I hope theme of religeon won't be it though. It seems kind of impossible for me to do that. The only part ill do decent on it would probably be the extract if im being honest. the only religeon quote i know would probably js be the chains quote marley says..
For an AIC I really thought it would be Gerald but i will do Eva aswell thanks for letting me know.
So if you think itll be the theme of nature, what type of poem do you think is going to come up?
Original post by Ahyzah

Poems im really unsure about but all the poems that have come up havent been too difficult like theme wise? For my mock my teacher did Hawk Roosting and the theme of nature which i was not expecting ( i thought it would be power for hawk roosting ) so they may challenge people but when i had to compare it i did to autumn but this was noevember and i have completely forgot. I do think nature or passing of time so like the prelude? Theres lots of context as well so i think it would be a good one. To autumn wa the example thing they did in like 2016 and gerlad was the exapmle thing as well so if the two examples from 2016 came up ( to autumn and gerald ) it would be surprising but i doubt it. I genuinely cant really predict it because theres not even like a pattern. I think nature is likely or passing of time like you said but i dont know im just not gonna revise the ones that have come up to save me time now and i can just compare the printed poem to the ones ive revised but im stilll gonna revise ozymandais incase hawk roosting power came up. Also i dont know if it was you that asked but you should have context in both of the poem essays. My teacher said to embed in into the middle of the paragraph not just on the end ( i mean context ) apparently examiners dont like that? #

I think redemption for a christmas carol is too easy but also some poeple may disagree cayse its like you have to compare scrooge from the start to the end and some people cant do that i guess so i dont know. I think Fred would be such a good one but then again people wouldnt expect it but we havent had a charcter question in ages like i think theyve done 1 character question ever for ACC. Also IC we havent had a charcter in 2 years so i think we are due one but again not too sure but Eva i think is better than gerald plus grade boundaires would be low so just take advantage of that.
Reply 24
Poems im really unsure about but all the poems that have come up havent been too difficult like theme wise? For my mock my teacher did Hawk Roosting and the theme of nature which i was not expecting ( i thought it would be power for hawk roosting ) so they may challenge people but when i had to compare it i did to autumn but this was noevember and i have completely forgot. I do think nature or passing of time so like the prelude? Theres lots of context as well so i think it would be a good one. To autumn wa the example thing they did in like 2016 and gerlad was the exapmle thing as well so if the two examples from 2016 came up ( to autumn and gerald ) it would be surprising but i doubt it. I genuinely cant really predict it because theres not even like a pattern. I think nature is likely or passing of time like you said but i dont know im just not gonna revise the ones that have come up to save me time now and i can just compare the printed poem to the ones ive revised but im stilll gonna revise ozymandais incase hawk roosting power came up. Also i dont know if it was you that asked but you should have context in both of the poem essays. My teacher said to embed in into the middle of the paragraph not just on the end ( i mean context ) apparently examiners dont like that? #
I think redemption for a christmas carol is too easy but also some poeple may disagree cayse its like you have to compare scrooge from the start to the end and some people cant do that i guess so i dont know. I think Fred would be such a good one but then again people wouldnt expect it but we havent had a charcter question in ages like i think theyve done 1 character question ever for ACC. Also IC we havent had a charcter in 2 years so i think we are due one but again not too sure but Eva i think is better than gerald plus grade boundaires would be low so just take advantage of that.

wait u actually think power is coming up? Idk if its a possibilty it will come up because we did ozymandais as school around after the nov mocks. In my mocks we did afternoons and im not sure why because we had to do the same poem at year 10 mocks but I dont think afternoons coming up because it already has im pretty sure, i could be wrong. Oh wait true they were examples and ppl could use that to their advantage. But maybe, im thinking for poetry that it won't be To Autumn but a poem that is most likeable to compare it to, like Death of a Naturalist and Excerpt of the Prelude, of course. That's the only reason why I think it's gonna come up, well kinda. I also thought it could be Hawk Roosting to for the theme of nature and not power just to catch the students off guard because it is hard to compare Hawk Roosting with the theme of nature. So, in your mocks what'd you talk about when you compared it with To Autumn. The only thing I can think of is nature has power over man because autumns powerful and so is the season autumn. Oh yeah i did ask abt the context thing. But like is getting BOTH poets context necessary? Like ik context you have to put it in or your marks js drop but both poets? I was thinking one was fine but idk.

I revised Eva Smith yesterday. Honestly, when i was revsing her charcter there was kinda alot of things to say. I js prepared like 3 pre paragaraphs js in case she does come up. I know my teacher said that it was most likely a charcter and the only charcter i thought itd be was Gerald like Eva's an option too? More character backgrounds, how annoying. I was js relieved thinking id have to do Gerald BUT THERE WAS MORE. But why'd you think Evas better than Gerald. Like I said there's arley anything you can say abt her apart from the fact she's like a message to society. Ykim?

Wait for redemption I thought you just write all the quotes and obviously he progressivley changed right. And at the end I thought you had to say that Scrooge was bad blah blah and at the end he was blah blah. Smth like that, or was there some actualy way pf doing it. omds. Yk what ima js hope it is Fred.
Original post by Ahyzah
wait u actually think power is coming up? Idk if its a possibilty it will come up because we did ozymandais as school around after the nov mocks. In my mocks we did afternoons and im not sure why because we had to do the same poem at year 10 mocks but I dont think afternoons coming up because it already has im pretty sure, i could be wrong. Oh wait true they were examples and ppl could use that to their advantage. But maybe, im thinking for poetry that it won't be To Autumn but a poem that is most likeable to compare it to, like Death of a Naturalist and Excerpt of the Prelude, of course. That's the only reason why I think it's gonna come up, well kinda. I also thought it could be Hawk Roosting to for the theme of nature and not power just to catch the students off guard because it is hard to compare Hawk Roosting with the theme of nature. So, in your mocks what'd you talk about when you compared it with To Autumn. The only thing I can think of is nature has power over man because autumns powerful and so is the season autumn. Oh yeah i did ask abt the context thing. But like is getting BOTH poets context necessary? Like ik context you have to put it in or your marks js drop but both poets? I was thinking one was fine but idk.
I revised Eva Smith yesterday. Honestly, when i was revsing her charcter there was kinda alot of things to say. I js prepared like 3 pre paragaraphs js in case she does come up. I know my teacher said that it was most likely a charcter and the only charcter i thought itd be was Gerald like Eva's an option too? More character backgrounds, how annoying. I was js relieved thinking id have to do Gerald BUT THERE WAS MORE. But why'd you think Evas better than Gerald. Like I said there's arley anything you can say abt her apart from the fact she's like a message to society. Ykim?
Wait for redemption I thought you just write all the quotes and obviously he progressivley changed right. And at the end I thought you had to say that Scrooge was bad blah blah and at the end he was blah blah. Smth like that, or was there some actualy way pf doing it. omds. Yk what ima js hope it is Fred.

i mean hawk roosting theme of nature was off putting for me to say the least but i did well it wasnt like i had nothing to say. I think it was more i compared the differences of the two poems like hawk roosting is a description of the brutality and dominating nature of animals whereas to autumn was about the abundance and optimistism of nature itself and i just waffled about that. and aslo Keats who wrote to sutumn was a romantic so it linked perfectly with what i was saying. Looking at my notes on it right now its not as good as my other comparison essays for example death of a naturalist and the prelude but like its not impossible but i thinkm people would struggle. Context in both essays is needed 100%

Eva Smith is literally the main charcter its hard to not say stuff about her. I think also the themes around her like social status and capitalism are good. I think they are both good charcters to come up but i feel its a bit obvious that we are waiting for a character question and the exam board may realise that everyoen is set on gerald so might be cheeky and do eva or another theme. I mean its rather obvious and the exam boards dont want grade boundaries to be too high.

For redemption youd say for example;

At the start of the novella, Scrooge is presented as a misanthropic miser who greedily preserves the weath he aquires as he claim he 'cant afford to make idle people merry.' The verb 'cant afford' shows his frugal and miserly traits as her refuses to help those in need which goes against christian beliefs; we are stewards. In addition to this, the adjection 'idle' highlights scrooge's inconsiderate nature and his feelings of entitlement within Victorian society. In addition to this his malthusian views are prevelant as he tells the charity men in Stave 1 that the poor better had die and 'decrease the surplus population.' The adjective 'surplus' refers to the work of the economist Thomas Malthus who believed that by the poor dying it would mean less resources are used up. This shows how Scrooge only sees the poor as numbers consuming societies resources and his lack of humanity. Dickens uses Scrooge as a microcosm for the frugal rich to emphasise the social injustices within Victorian society in hope that readers will take this as a serious message. Later in the novella, there is a sharp change in Scrooge as he witnesses the deterioration of Tiny Tim's health in Stave 3. Scrooge pleads with the ghost of christmas present and asked 'will he be spared?' Here, its clear scrooge is on a path to his redemption and salvation as his once apathetic nature has changed to somewhat sympathetic through the realisastion of the ill health of children due to his own actions. Scrooge is then 'overcome with penitence and grief.' The two adjectives here show his change in attitude and empathy for the poor (TALK ABOUT DICKENS EFFECT LIKE WHY DOES HE DO THIS). Dickens here might be using Tiny Tim as a microcosm for the for the victimisation of poor children. This may effect readers as is shows that if the poor are shunned and ignored, there will be unjust, devistating consequences. Although here, Scrooge isn't fully redeemed its clear he has now come to a sense of humanity and is leading towards salvation.

If i say so myself that is a pretty good paragraph but thats what ive revised and i mean from the top of my head its not bad. Thats my plan in the real thing take what you want from it. My main revision resource is 'the lightup hub' its really good. If it is redemption i would more set it out that way.
What themes or characters are likely for Romeo and Juliet. Also, Ozymandias was in the 2021 resits, so I don't think it'll be power.
Original post by curly_fries
What themes or characters are likely for Romeo and Juliet. Also, Ozymandias was in the 2021 resits, so I don't think it'll be power.

I dont do romeo and juliet but i mean theres only really 2 poems for power and the other is hawk roosting. I mean its unlikely but i dont see why not? I am hopeful its a nature poem maybe the prelude or to autumn, using an author who was a romantic i think since they havent done many authors i think only one. Poems are hard to predict cause they might just do another war poem like the manhunt or something. Im not sure though
to autumn has also be done (it was in SAMs) and my teacher said they dont repeat poems for the single poem question. My bet is on AIAG, DOAN or The Prelude as those are the ones being revised in school

I agree they won't do redemption because Scrooge questions have been asked 3 times so far...

SAMs = Write about Scrooge and the way he changes throughout the novel.
2020 = At the beginning of A Christmas Carol, Scrooge says, ‘‘I wish to be left alone’’. Write about some of the events in the novel which cause Scrooge to change his mind and how they are presented.
2021 = Turning points for Scrooge in the novella.

(I'm not sure if the 2021 question is right as there was no exam due to covid, so I read the examiner's report and inferred from there for the resit exams)
Reply 30
i mean hawk roosting theme of nature was off putting for me to say the least but i did well it wasnt like i had nothing to say. I think it was more i compared the differences of the two poems like hawk roosting is a description of the brutality and dominating nature of animals whereas to autumn was about the abundance and optimistism of nature itself and i just waffled about that. and aslo Keats who wrote to sutumn was a romantic so it linked perfectly with what i was saying. Looking at my notes on it right now its not as good as my other comparison essays for example death of a naturalist and the prelude but like its not impossible but i thinkm people would struggle. Context in both essays is needed 100%
Eva Smith is literally the main charcter its hard to not say stuff about her. I think also the themes around her like social status and capitalism are good. I think they are both good charcters to come up but i feel its a bit obvious that we are waiting for a character question and the exam board may realise that everyoen is set on gerald so might be cheeky and do eva or another theme. I mean its rather obvious and the exam boards dont want grade boundaries to be too high.
For redemption youd say for example;
At the start of the novella, Scrooge is presented as a misanthropic miser who greedily preserves the weath he aquires as he claim he 'cant afford to make idle people merry.' The verb 'cant afford' shows his frugal and miserly traits as her refuses to help those in need which goes against christian beliefs; we are stewards. In addition to this, the adjection 'idle' highlights scrooge's inconsiderate nature and his feelings of entitlement within Victorian society. In addition to this his malthusian views are prevelant as he tells the charity men in Stave 1 that the poor better had die and 'decrease the surplus population.' The adjective 'surplus' refers to the work of the economist Thomas Malthus who believed that by the poor dying it would mean less resources are used up. This shows how Scrooge only sees the poor as numbers consuming societies resources and his lack of humanity. Dickens uses Scrooge as a microcosm for the frugal rich to emphasise the social injustices within Victorian society in hope that readers will take this as a serious message. Later in the novella, there is a sharp change in Scrooge as he witnesses the deterioration of Tiny Tim's health in Stave 3. Scrooge pleads with the ghost of christmas present and asked 'will he be spared?' Here, its clear scrooge is on a path to his redemption and salvation as his once apathetic nature has changed to somewhat sympathetic through the realisastion of the ill health of children due to his own actions. Scrooge is then 'overcome with penitence and grief.' The two adjectives here show his change in attitude and empathy for the poor (TALK ABOUT DICKENS EFFECT LIKE WHY DOES HE DO THIS). Dickens here might be using Tiny Tim as a microcosm for the for the victimisation of poor children. This may effect readers as is shows that if the poor are shunned and ignored, there will be unjust, devistating consequences. Although here, Scrooge isn't fully redeemed its clear he has now come to a sense of humanity and is leading towards salvation.
If i say so myself that is a pretty good paragraph but thats what ive revised and i mean from the top of my head its not bad. Thats my plan in the real thing take what you want from it. My main revision resource is 'the lightup hub' its really good. If it is redemption i would more set it out that way.

bro im talking w a grade 9 student rn. tf that was like sm better than anything I couldve aid cause i didnt know what half the words meant icl. whattttttttttt. Stop im actually gassed. But yes Ive heard of the Lightup Hub but like you need to subscribe to it and normally I don't pay money for websites cause i feel like they are a scam. Im pretty sure that the website is based of AQA tho right? Is there like a different section which they target for Eduqas or no?
Original post by Ahyzah
bro im talking w a grade 9 student rn. tf that was like sm better than anything I couldve aid cause i didnt know what half the words meant icl. whattttttttttt. Stop im actually gassed. But yes Ive heard of the Lightup Hub but like you need to subscribe to it and normally I don't pay money for websites cause i feel like they are a scam. Im pretty sure that the website is based of AQA tho right? Is there like a different section which they target for Eduqas or no?

Yes it is more AQA based but still has notes for the texts we do for eduqas. I mean without the lightup hub i wouldn't know what those words mean either but the lightup hub is good for english language inspector calls notes nad a christmas carol. I believe they have notes for jekyll and hyde, romeo and juliet and mcbeth. Although theres nothing for poetry and english language is a bit hard to figure out which ones apply to eduqas its still a good website and its definately made me feel more secure with my grade. I mean its money for it but its not too bad if i were u id just buy the month subscription. But genuinely its really good and i would so recommend it.
to autumn has also be done (it was in SAMs) and my teacher said they dont repeat poems for the single poem question. My bet is on AIAG, DOAN or The Prelude as those are the ones being revised in school
I think nature most likely but AIAS i think most students would be distraught by that and so would I. Its a really difficult poem and surely they wouldnt set the hardest poem in the anthology? I think it would be not only giving lower grade students a hard time but just for everyone in general whether your a grade 9 student or not. Persoanlly i dont thijnk its too bad but comparing it id 100% struggle. I am hoping for a nature poem and i think Prelude time passung would be good but nature its a bit of a throw off i guess. But i mean just because its been an example in 2016 doesnt mean they couldnt do to autumn just as with gerald since he was the example. Are you planning on revising all of the poems i was only gonna revise the ones that havent been done yet and just compare them with each other?
I think nature most likely but AIAS i think most students would be distraught by that and so would I. Its a really difficult poem and surely they wouldnt set the hardest poem in the anthology? I think it would be not only giving lower grade students a hard time but just for everyone in general whether your a grade 9 student or not. Persoanlly i dont thijnk its too bad but comparing it id 100% struggle. I am hoping for a nature poem and i think Prelude time passung would be good but nature its a bit of a throw off i guess. But i mean just because its been an example in 2016 doesnt mean they couldnt do to autumn just as with gerald since he was the example. Are you planning on revising all of the poems i was only gonna revise the ones that havent been done yet and just compare them with each other?

my plan was to only revise poems that haven't been done, but I keep thinking what if they repeat poems bc technically we only need to revise 10 poems and it's not fair on the year groups before us so they might repeat poems to get us to study the same amount
my plan was to only revise poems that haven't been done, but I keep thinking what if they repeat poems bc technically we only need to revise 10 poems and it's not fair on the year groups before us so they might repeat poems to get us to study the same amount

Im like 99.99999% sure they wouldnt repeat the same printed poems. Yes alright other groups had one extra poem than us to revise but thats just the way it is. My other teacher whom is an examiner went to an examiners meeting and at that meeting apparently it was implied that they wouldnt repeat the same printed poems. Also they exam board know that the majority of people arent gonna revise all 18 poems so if they did repeat a poem theyd baiscally just kill 80% of peoples grades cause of that. It might reasure you that im not going to revise the already done poems so at least we would be in the same boat.
The poems that have come up from 2017-2023 are:
2017 SONNET 43 - love
2018 MAMETZ WOOD - war
2019 A WIFE IN LONDON - loss
2020 AFTERNOONS - relashonships
2021 OZYMANDAIS - power
2022 DULCE ET DECORUM - death
2023 LONDON - place

I reckon a passing of time or change in time and nature will come up but i dont know.
Im like 99.99999% sure they wouldnt repeat the same printed poems. Yes alright other groups had one extra poem than us to revise but thats just the way it is. My other teacher whom is an examiner went to an examiners meeting and at that meeting apparently it was implied that they wouldnt repeat the same printed poems. Also they exam board know that the majority of people arent gonna revise all 18 poems so if they did repeat a poem theyd baiscally just kill 80% of peoples grades cause of that. It might reasure you that im not going to revise the already done poems so at least we would be in the same boat.
2017 SONNET 43 - love
2018 MAMETZ WOOD - war
2021 OZYMANDAIS - power
2023 LONDON - place
I reckon a passing of time or change in time and nature will come up but i dont know.

didnt mean to write 'my teacher whom is an examiner' sorry that sounded so posh i meant who ahahhaha
Reply 36
2017 SONNET 43 - love
2018 MAMETZ WOOD - war
2021 OZYMANDAIS - power
2023 LONDON - place

I know this is like a bit weird to ask but like yk for Hawk Roosting Ive been searching up what kinda poems links to it or works best for me right? BUT I CANT LINK IT. not w nature anyway. So if u dont mind, is it okay if u pass some quotes for nature for hawk roosting n the quotes u used for To Autumn. You do dont have to like a whole essay but js the quotes would be fine 😔
all ur predictiosn are so helpful thanks guys! any headups on jekhlyy and hyde? heard it might be secrecy but idk for sure
Original post by translender
all ur predictiosn are so helpful thanks guys! any headups on jekhlyy and hyde? heard it might be secrecy but idk for sure

I was thinking maybe repression or Utterson but im not sure ??
Original post by Ahyzah
I know this is like a bit weird to ask but like yk for Hawk Roosting Ive been searching up what kinda poems links to it or works best for me right? BUT I CANT LINK IT. not w nature anyway. So if u dont mind, is it okay if u pass some quotes for nature for hawk roosting n the quotes u used for To Autumn. You do dont have to like a whole essay but js the quotes would be fine 😔

u could link it with like death of a naturalist or prelude but the difference would 100% be that hawk roosting nature is presented more evil. u could also say that in the last stanza of death of a naturalist nature is presented as more evil asw for example 'the great slime kings' and 'croaking' stuff idk the exact quote and that therefore is in parallel with hawk roosting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending