The Student Room Group

Frasers Group Elevation Programme 2024

Hi, has anyone else applied for the Frasers Group Elevation Programme 2024?
I am wondering whether it is worth it, as there was only 1 tiktok video mentioning a toxic atmosphere at work, and that basically it is an admin job, without any chances of progression and not an option to earn that 80k after 2 years.
What about the accomodation and food? How does that actually look like?

Maybe there is somebody here who did that programme and can tell me more? I am currently waiting for my interview, but I am starting to have second thoughts whether it is actually worth it.
I am talking about the Commercial Programme in Shirebrook.

Regards :smile:
Reply 1
It does sound odd, a bit unlikely that anyone would get £80k after 2 years but then again, it does say you could rather than you are going to so I suppose it's there to entice you to apply.

I was wondering if anyone has done the video interview as I have mine in a few days and the thought of it is giving me anxiety. Would really appreciate it if you can message me if you have.
Reply 2
I had mine today - light-hearted interview; talking about my experience, comlany's values and mission and how does my experience comply with them etc
Nothing to worry about :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ManagoStudent
I had mine today - light-hearted interview; talking about my experience, comlany's values and mission and how does my experience comply with them etc
Nothing to worry about :smile:

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Are there any questions related to the industry or completely competency based?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mariya11
Thank you, I really appreciate it. Are there any questions related to the industry or completely competency based?

Have you done your interview yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Mariya11

Mainly competency
However, they asked some questions regarding some of the company’s values 😉
Reply 6
Original post by ManagoStudent
Hi, has anyone else applied for the Frasers Group Elevation Programme 2024?
I am wondering whether it is worth it, as there was only 1 tiktok video mentioning a toxic atmosphere at work, and that basically it is an admin job, without any chances of progression and not an option to earn that 80k after 2 years.
What about the accomodation and food? How does that actually look like?

Maybe there is somebody here who did that programme and can tell me more? I am currently waiting for my interview, but I am starting to have second thoughts whether it is actually worth it.
I am talking about the Commercial Programme in Shirebrook.

Regards :smile:

I've got an interview with them next week. Are you able to give anything away regarding the interview questions?

Also, I've had second thoughts about this scheme too. There's a zero percent chance they would offer a Graduate with two years experience a salary of £80,000, and it's the fact the company is lying about this to entice young, aspirational graduates to join their firm that I strongly dislike.

Obviously, any experience is good experience so I'll do the interview and AC if I get through to it, but I would definitely question accepting the offer if I received one.
Reply 7
Original post by ningja23
I've got an interview with them next week. Are you able to give anything away regarding the interview questions?

Also, I've had second thoughts about this scheme too. There's a zero percent chance they would offer a Graduate with two years experience a salary of £80,000, and it's the fact the company is lying about this to entice young, aspirational graduates to join their firm that I strongly dislike.

Obviously, any experience is good experience so I'll do the interview and AC if I get through to it, but I would definitely question accepting the offer if I received one.

ive done my intervieew but i got rejected they asked compentency questions and like why i wanted the role and work there. A question that threw me was they asked me an example of when i had to measure quantitive data like how i did it how i checked it. I was like huuuhhh
Reply 8
Original post by dani1702
ive done my intervieew but i got rejected they asked compentency questions and like why i wanted the role and work there. A question that threw me was they asked me an example of when i had to measure quantitive data like how i did it how i checked it. I was like huuuhhh

thanks!
Reply 9
Original post by dani1702

I had my video interview on Tuesday but waiting for a response. How long did they take to get back to you?
Reply 10
How long do they take to respond after the video interview?
Reply 11
Original post by Livvy11
I received a response the next day if this helps
Guess I didn’t go through. Still waiting for a response since last Tuesday.
Reply 12
Commercial programme. When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking?
They mentioned AC is on the 19th abit worried atm

Quick Reply

Latest