The Student Room Group

girl trouble

This girl has been smiling at me and sending me signals and I have been reciprocating. Ive never spoken to her and want to approach her. When I finally get her alone i literally walked past her without even saying anything as I felt too shy. Will she think im not interested?
Reply 1
Maybe.
Maybe send her a message or write her a note.
She’s not going to think anything as you’re a random person who walked past her.
Reply 3
Yes she will definitely think you're not interested. Oh well. You shot and you missed. Better luck next time.
Reply 4
Well next time i see her ill have to find the courage
Reply 5
just talk to her or if your too scared then get a mate to steal her pen so that you can return it and find an excuse to speak to her.
Reply 6
No i have to do it like a normal person. So next time ill find the courage to go for it. Just hope its not too late.
Original post by Anonymous #1
This girl has been smiling at me and sending me signals and I have been reciprocating. Ive never spoken to her and want to approach her. When I finally get her alone i literally walked past her without even saying anything as I felt too shy. Will she think im not interested?

The only options here are to approach them or to forget about it entirely unless you want to dwell on it and hope they make a move.

"You miss all the shots you don't take" - LeBron probabaly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending