The Student Room Group

GCSE English Spoken Language - Presentations

Hello everyone,
I'm a student in year nine and I have my mock English Spoken Language exam next week. I am struggling to pick a persuasive topic - I have searched everywhere and still cannot find one - can anyone please help? 🙏
Original post by danalmusauy
Hello everyone,
I'm a student in year nine and I have my mock English Spoken Language exam next week. I am struggling to pick a persuasive topic - I have searched everywhere and still cannot find one - can anyone please help? 🙏

maybe think of something that is an issue in society that personally bothers you and talk about that? e.g. i did knife crime as someone close to me was attacked once, a girl i knew did hers about veganism and animal cruelty and tried to convince us to be more considerate with our purchases (it worked), another talked about the genocide of her people in another country, etc etc. these are just a few examples but im sure you can think of something that troubles you that youd like to talk about.
Reply 2
Original post by spill_the_tea
maybe think of something that is an issue in society that personally bothers you and talk about that? e.g. i did knife crime as someone close to me was attacked once, a girl i knew did hers about veganism and animal cruelty and tried to convince us to be more considerate with our purchases (it worked), another talked about the genocide of her people in another country, etc etc. these are just a few examples but im sure you can think of something that troubles you that youd like to talk about.

Alright, thanks for the help! Appreciate it loads x
Original post by danalmusauy
Alright, thanks for the help! Appreciate it loads x

no worries, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending