The Student Room Group

Social life GCSEs

Hey, just wanted to ask how much social time/family time should you dedicate whilst revising for GCSEs? I basically have zero social life and the two people I talk to the most are a very close family member and a bestie who lives in a different time zone - so different we barely talk but that's not the point. Anyone got any advice or simply stories they wanna share? Like how social life works for them during exam season? Would love to know everyone's opinions - massive thanks to anyone who replies!
Original post by Jude Maverick
Hey, just wanted to ask how much social time/family time should you dedicate whilst revising for GCSEs? I basically have zero social life and the two people I talk to the most are a very close family member and a bestie who lives in a different time zone - so different we barely talk but that's not the point. Anyone got any advice or simply stories they wanna share? Like how social life works for them during exam season? Would love to know everyone's opinions - massive thanks to anyone who replies!

For most of my GCSEs, I did not have much of a social life (it was by choice). I am not a very sociable person and I find having a small circle is much more beneficial for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending