The Student Room Group

Part Time Funding

I have received 1 year of part time funding from SF while studying with the OU. I then went to a brick uni to study and used 2 years of full time funding, I passed level 4 and 5 but left before completing level 6 so I do not have a degree.
I’m now wanting to return to study would the OU, will part time SF funding be available to me to cover a new degree over 3-6 years?

Thanks
Original post by Courtneylrx
I have received 1 year of part time funding from SF while studying with the OU. I then went to a brick uni to study and used 2 years of full time funding, I passed level 4 and 5 but left before completing level 6 so I do not have a degree.
I’m now wanting to return to study would the OU, will part time SF funding be available to me to cover a new degree over 3-6 years?

Thanks

Hi Courtney,

We can fund up to 16 years Part Time funding if you don't hold a degree. When does your course start?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Courtney,

We can fund up to 16 years Part Time funding if you don't hold a degree. When does your course start?

Thanks,
Claire

I would be looking to start this coming September. So because I didn’t complete my previous degree I should be fine for part time funding for a new degree?
Original post by Courtneylrx
I would be looking to start this coming September. So because I didn’t complete my previous degree I should be fine for part time funding for a new degree?

Hi there, Yes that is correct. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending