The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Anyone else applying/has applied to UCL's Robotics and AI MEng course??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Itz_ashraya
Oh nice ! yeh i applied queen Mary's for a computer science and ai which i got an offer for. And ive been put on "hold" for bristol computer science and my last option was for a degree apprenticeship for PWC which would be at queen mary's too but they have a long process so wont get results for that for a while. Is this UCL course your number 1 priority ? i wonder what the acceptance figures will be for this year.

UCL would be first choice but I am really happy with the other offers I have, that I would not be too annoyed if I got rejected
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Itz_ashraya

Nice where else did you apply, also what were ur predicted grades

I also applied Imperial, Kings, Warwick & Birmingham. I have A* achieved in maths and 3A* predicted in further maths, physics and computer science. Our school teach all of normal maths in year 12 and we sit out A level maths at the end of year 12 and all of year 13 we do further maths(hope that makes sense).
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've also applied for the course and not heard anything back yet. It seems like from other threads and the spreadsheet from last year people heard back around the 16 and 17th March. Also if you don't mind me asking what predicted and GCSE grades do you guys have and what kind of things did you include in your personal statement? I've also seen from some statistics pages('what do they know') that 366 people(global) applied and around 150 people were given an offer. From that I think about 90-something people accepted the offer so i guess its a relatively small course which I kind of like the idea of to be honest. Of course that was the first year of the course, so I'm expecting a lot more people will be applying this year.

Yeah it's quite a small course, I'm a first year at the moment, and there's just over 50 of us right now lmao
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yeah it's quite a small course, I'm a first year at the moment, and there's just over 50 of us right now lmao

how are you finding it so far?
Original post by Brushwagg
how are you finding it so far?

I'm honestly really enjoying it so far, our year are basically guinea pigs so they're still figuring a ton of things out, some people don't like that and are dropping out, but it'll probably be less of an issue for you lot.
Hi guys - thought I'd let you know I got an offer yesterday at 13:45!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see you guys there!
Hi guys - thought I'd let you know I got an offer yesterday at 13:45!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see you guys there!
Congrats. I got an offer about the same time yesterday as well. Are you definitely going to firm UCL?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Congrats. I got an offer about the same time yesterday as well. Are you definitely going to firm UCL?

Congrats!! Yep I’ll b firming this one - and hopefully they’re more ready for us this year as well!
Hi! Congrats on ur offer! When did you apply?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi! Congrats on ur offer! When did you apply?

I think it was 11th October or somewhere around there
Is anyone still waiting for an offer ?
Original post by disenchanted-smi
Is anyone still waiting for an offer ?

yeah

Congrats! I’m in year 12 and really want to apply for this course. It would be great if you could let me know what stuff you put in your ps or any other tips? thanks
Original post by u3mqarty
i got mine recently - are u still waiting?

really? around when did you receive it??

i'm still waiting btw D:
(edited 1 week ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending