The Student Room Group

Bbc apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 82828288828ak

Is this for production? You’ve moved onto the next stage?

No this for business administrator apprenticeship
Original post by ishanbhageria

No this for business administrator apprenticeship

Oh, good luck! :smile:
Reply 22
Just got through to the hireview interview
Reply 23
Original post by AnnabellaP
Just got through to the hireview interview

Mine still says “online assessment completed/ in review do you know if they send the invites out in batches ?
Reply 24
Original post by Vbx-25

Mine still says “online assessment completed/ in review do you know if they send the invites out in batches ?

What did you apply for? I think that each scheme/location gets emails at different times? I’m not sure though. I applied for production London.
Reply 25
Original post by AnnabellaP
What did you apply for? I think that each scheme/location gets emails at different times? I’m not sure though. I applied for production London.

Production Glasgow so maybe that’s why !
Original post by Vbx-25

Production Glasgow so maybe that’s why !

Hi, I applied for Production Coordinator in Glasgow too! Did you hear today? I got email a few hours ago saying I’m onto the next stage.
Reply 27
Original post by Samantha187
Hi, I applied for Production Coordinator in Glasgow too! Did you hear today? I got email a few hours ago saying I’m onto the next stage.

My daughter is through to the online interview stage for a journalist researcher
Reply 28
Original post by Samantha187

Me too! Hopefully we hear back about AC soon !
Original post by Vbx-25
Me too! Hopefully we hear back about AC soon !

Can I ask which apprenticeship level this is for?
Reply 30
Original post by luce12341
Can I ask which apprenticeship level this is for?

Level 3!
Reply 31
No this is for business administrator apprenticeship

How was it? Was 10 minutes long enough for you to formulate an answer, and did you video your answer or could you choose to write it?
Original post by Vbx-25

Level 3!

Mines level 7
Original post by Annie2468

How was it? Was 10 minutes long enough for you to formulate an answer, and did you video your answer or could you choose to write it?

Haven’t given till yet, have the deadline till 13th feb
Reply 34
Haven’t given till yet, have the deadline till 13th feb

My deadline is 12 February. I'm still trying to work out what they might ask etc...? It's great getting through to the next round but then stressful as in 'so close yet so far'.

My deadline is 12 February. I'm still trying to work out what they might ask etc...? It's great getting through to the next round but then stressful as in 'so close yet so far'.

Yeah, we can stay in touch. Can I have your LinkedIn or something
Reply 36

I just completed my assessment for the marketing executive role. I'm not sure if it's the same across roles but I was asked 4 questions, 3 videos and 1 was written. Even after the 10 minutes, you can still retake the video if you're not happy with your response. Hope this helps!
Reply 37
Original post by Jess754
I just completed my assessment for the marketing executive role. I'm not sure if it's the same across roles but I was asked 4 questions, 3 videos and 1 was written. Even after the 10 minutes, you can still retake the video if you're not happy with your response. Hope this helps!

Many thanks, and 🤞 for your outcome.
Reply 38
Yeah, we can stay in touch. Can I have your LinkedIn or something

Sorry, I don't have LinkedIn. Good luck with your assessment.
Reply 39
Hello everyone. Newcastle Software Engineering Level 6 apprenticeship. They sent an email before the assessment centre. It was written that they will start to send offers on the 26th of February. My F5 button has been broken for 4 days 😀. Is there anyone who received any offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending