The Student Room Group

Bbc apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Why are the bbc taking so long? - got a holding email last week for production and it said they would be sending updates by the 25th, but still nothing!
Original post by AnnieRD
Why are the bbc taking so long? - got a holding email last week for production and it said they would be sending updates by the 25th, but still nothing!

Where did you apply to?

I had my assessment centre today and my interview this afternoon.
Reply 82
Original post by cdyer1808
Where did you apply to?
I had my assessment centre today and my interview this afternoon.

Dunstable. Hope today goes well for you
Original post by AnnieRD
Dunstable. Hope today goes well for you

The assessment centres in my area run from March 27th which is today until the middle of May so maybe the BBC in my area has looked at Production first. Hopefully you hear back soon and maybe they’re focusing on other scheme applicants right now. And thank you I hope so too.
Reply 84
Original post by AnnieRD
I'm not sure, I haven't got any sort of holding email or a date by which they said they'll respond by, and when I log on to the website it says my application is still in review.
Original post by AnnieRD

Same here! I’ve applied for Production London. Had a holding email and still nothing. I thought i’d get one on Monday 25th but nothing yet :frown:
Original post by AnnieRD

I’ve emailed chasing up my application and they’ve said we’ll have an email update early April.
Reply 87
Original post by reneelemag
Same here! I’ve applied for Production London. Had a holding email and still nothing. I thought i’d get one on Monday 25th but nothing yet :frown:

youre the first person ive found that has also applied production london !!
Reply 88
I’ve emailed chasing up my application and they’ve said we’ll have an email update early April.

Oh that’s good to know, thanks. Don’t know why they said the 25th then!
Original post by Samantha187
Yh I just got a rejection too with no feedback.

where was this for? Ive applied to glasgow and haven't heard anything yet?
Original post by student12435
where was this for? Ive applied to glasgow and haven't heard anything yet?

I applied for glasgow and heard back yesterday! What was it you applied for? X
Original post by idklol245
I applied for glasgow and heard back yesterday! What was it you applied for? X

It was for the Production Coordinator apprenticeship! My portal has changed to assessment centre so hoping that means I'm through to the next stage!
It was for the Production Coordinator apprenticeship! My portal has changed to assessment centre so hoping that means I'm through to the next stage!
Which level and scheme is this for if you don't mind me asking? I had my ac last week and found out yesterday I got it :smile:
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by idklol245
Which level and scheme is this for if you don't mind me asking? I had my ac last week and found out yesterday I got it :smile:

it was the production coordinator apprenticeship scqf level 7! what about you?
it was the production coordinator apprenticeship scqf level 7! what about you?

Same one except with BBC Music x
Original post by _xkadyg
youre the first person ive found that has also applied production london !!

which department did opt for in your interview multiple choice? I did entertainment x
Reply 96
which department did opt for in your interview multiple choice? I did entertainment x

bbc audio xx
Has anyone heard from the BBC Production Apprenticeship in Liverpool yet?
My son heard back about BBC Production Apprenticeship London today, he is through to AC. Any tips for AC gratefully received 🙏
Original post by Sarah2000.
My son heard back about BBC Production Apprenticeship London today, he is through to AC. Any tips for AC gratefully received 🙏

I could message you if you like? Ive had to message a few people today about the assessment center and interview stage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending