The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway Law foundation year

Hi
I applied for Royal Holloway to do law but I want to do a foundation year instead can i change this? (my application has been sent off but want to change)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I applied for Royal Holloway to do law but I want to do a foundation year instead can i change this? (my application has been sent off but want to change)

You can change your options for a little while after you've submitted your UCAS application (I think you have two weeks?).

Why do you want to do a foundation year? It doesn't sound like you need to, and it's a very silly idea to do a foundation year if you don't absolutely have to.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
You can change your options for a little while after you've submitted your UCAS application (I think you have two weeks?).

Why do you want to do a foundation year? It doesn't sound like you need to, and it's a very silly idea to do a foundation year if you don't absolutely have to.

I dont meet the entry requirements so i want to do the foundation year because i want to go to Royal Holloway.
Original post by prijey
I dont meet the entry requirements so i want to do the foundation year because i want to go to Royal Holloway.

Hi there,

We're happy to hear you'd like to study LLB Law with Integrated Foundation Year with us. The best thing to do would be to contact our Admissions team directly here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/applicationquery - our team will respond to you as soon as possible with some further advice including, the entry requirements and changing your course.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Royal Holloway, University of London Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending