The Student Room Group

Bank Of england degree apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hi, I am at the bank of england on my placement year and have worked with some of the apprentices in the tech division (I am also in tech) and they have said it's great. They are with uni of exeter for the study side of things and it's a supportive environment imo. Assessment centre is not that bad either tbh, I think we all have the same process, it's a scenario and pitch a solution type thing. I would go for it so at least you have a backup if you don't want to go uni.

as long as you research the bank and have a general understanding of what you do and are able to communicate your motivations for applying clearly, you will get an offer
Hi, do you know any apprentices currently doing the Professional Economist strand? If so, what is their opinion of it?
Hi, I just did my data analysis ac today , anybody else too ?
Reply 82
Original post by Msjeidndn
How did it go?
Original post by NSR51
Why not, if you dont mind me asking? I got my main uni offer but i think this is a good backup, no?
I have another offer from another degree apprenticeship already
Reply 84
Original post by DarkKnights22
I have another offer from another degree apprenticeship already
oh fairs, congrats! im guessing its JP?
Original post by NSR51
oh fairs, congrats! im guessing its JP?
Cheers, nah Morgan Stanley
I completed my virtual interview a month ago and still havent heard back. Have I been rejected because i havent gotten an email back from them.
Original post by Sulayman2005
I completed my virtual interview a month ago and still havent heard back. Have I been rejected because i havent gotten an email back from them.

I’m the same I think it’s a rejection a lot of people who got ACs found out quite quickly
Original post by kz_dfg23
I’m the same I think it’s a rejection a lot of people who got ACs found out quite quickly
Reply 89
Hi I am at the Bank as part of my Industrial Placement year (I think the process is similar somewhat to apprentice applications) but once you complete the application form, it's after the deadline I believe that they reach out regarding the online assessments which you have to complete then there is the usual pre recorded video interview and if all goes well you get invited to the final stage which is usually the assessment centre & final interview
hi can you tell us abit more about the ac
Reply 90
Original post by Msjeidndn
omg how was it, i hope it went well do you mind sharing more about the ac'a group task and interview please
Original post by e444444
hi can you tell us abit more about the ac
ac is pretty straightforward tbh, it's the same structure regardless of whether ur applying for apprenticeship, placement or grad scheme. You may have some smaller tasks first but the main task is a case study brief, with a scenario and you work as a team to pitch a solution/proposal to the interviewer. Just ensure u make sure of all the available info in the case study and u will be fine
Reply 92
ac is pretty straightforward tbh, it's the same structure regardless of whether ur applying for apprenticeship, placement or grad scheme. You may have some smaller tasks first but the main task is a case study brief, with a scenario and you work as a team to pitch a solution/proposal to the interviewer. Just ensure u make sure of all the available info in the case study and u will be fine
thank you what about the technical questions in the interview
Original post by e444444
thank you what about the technical questions in the interview
cannot give everything away but just make sure you have a good understanding of the bank and it's functions
Reply 94
Anyone know when we hear back?
Reply 95
Original post by akp5467
Still waiting to hear back as well, generally over 2 weeks but could be anytime soon
Original post by akp5467
i think on wedneaday or next week
Original post by Danba
Still waiting to hear back as well, generally over 2 weeks but could be anytime soon
it will be from 2 weeks when u did ur assessment centre, maybe sooner but if they still have assessment centres to go through then it will be 2 weeks
Reply 98
Got an offer on Monday, not taking tho
Reply 99
Original post by AdzT
Got an offer on Monday, not taking tho

What for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending