The Student Room Group

how to re-teach yourself a language fast

hey so i’m at uni studying languages and because i haven’t studied them basically at all since my A level exams, i’ve forgotten a lot (ik my bad). i’m so behind the people in my course and it’s really stressing me out. any tips on how to re-teach myself german and spanish relatively quickly? i feel like i should just go back to beginner and start from scratch but i don’t really have time for that and it’s just so daunting. any help??
Reply 1
Original post by annaolivex
hey so i’m at uni studying languages and because i haven’t studied them basically at all since my A level exams, i’ve forgotten a lot (ik my bad). i’m so behind the people in my course and it’s really stressing me out. any tips on how to re-teach myself german and spanish relatively quickly? i feel like i should just go back to beginner and start from scratch but i don’t really have time for that and it’s just so daunting. any help??
Hi! it’s a shame i’ve only found this post now after a month. can i ask for a bit more detail about your situation like what kind of level were you at with each of your languages (like your A-level grades for example)? what sorts of things do you feel like you’ve forgotten now? also are you studying german with spanish at uni? i cant help too much w spanish specifically but i have a good feel for languages as i’ve studied an awful lot of em and i LOVE german so i’d love to try and help if i can! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending