The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Help with uni accom!!! I’m so confused I beg 😭😭

When tf did accom applications open??

Deferred student due to start at Cardiff sept this year. I assumed I was waiting on an email this spring to let me know applications were open for halls, but I just looked online and it looks like they’ve already opened?? Maybe I’ve misunderstood? I’m so confused someone pls help lol.
Original post by uhhhh6678987654
When tf did accom applications open??

Deferred student due to start at Cardiff sept this year. I assumed I was waiting on an email this spring to let me know applications were open for halls, but I just looked online and it looks like they’ve already opened?? Maybe I’ve misunderstood? I’m so confused someone pls help lol.

I can't say since I first enrolled 2 years ago, but yes, typically an email is sent out. I wouldn't worry too much since the application's deadline is usually wayyy later in the year, but if you were really worried, here is the accommodation email: [email protected].

I'd give your email a double check, check if the email may have come in the spam folder perhaps! The email is usually sent from 'residences' so looking at that word through the search bar might help?

I hope that's helped :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff Uni Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending