The Student Room Group

Will a photocopy suffice as evidence of an international qualificatiom at Cambridge?

Hi
I'm a mature international student who has applied to Cambridge for entry in 2024 . My admissions test and interview have gone very well and I'm expecting an unconditional offer at the end of January.

I expect that I will have to submit evidence of my international qualifications after this. However, I have lost my original certificate of my grade 12/year 13 qualification although I still do have a scanned copy of it that can be sent. I was wondering whether that will suffice for the whole process till matriculation.

Thanks for your help.
Reply 1
I actually did get in. And yes, you were rude and didn't really answer my question.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I'm a mature international student who has applied to Cambridge for entry in 2024 . My admissions test and interview have gone very well and I'm expecting an unconditional offer at the end of January.

I expect that I will have to submit evidence of my international qualifications after this. However, I have lost my original certificate of my grade 12/year 13 qualification although I still do have a scanned copy of it that can be sent. I was wondering whether that will suffice for the whole process till matriculation.

Thanks for your help.

Each uni has its own verification process. For some, this might be enough but others might want confirmation from your school or for the photocopy to be signed off by someone that can attest to having seen the original. In most cases your offer guidance should tell you what you need to do or who to contact if you have questions.

NB. Most unis won't make you unconditional if they want to verify something.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi

Thanks for your help.

Email your college admissions office and ask.They will probably want it verified by the school you were attending .But just ask.They will be busy though as yesterday was offer day so maybe Friday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending