The Student Room Group

Psychology grade enquiry

Hello everyone, I’m a second year undergraduate student studying at the University of Bradford. I’m just wanting to know how much of year 2 and 3 contributes towards our final grade because all this has got me worried. I have just finished my first semester of year 2 and my performance hasn’t been the best. I need to ensure I get a minimum 2:2 so I can get the BPS accreditation. I know this answer may vary across different unis but would just give me a good idea of what to expect

Thank you
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Mok1200
Hello everyone, I’m a second year undergraduate student studying at the University of Bradford. I’m just wanting to know how much of year 2 and 3 contributes towards our final grade because all this has got me worried. I have just finished my first semester of year 2 and my performance hasn’t been the best. I need to ensure I get a minimum 2:2 so I can get the BPS accreditation. I know this answer may vary across different unis but would just give me a good idea of what to expect

Thank you

See paragraph 17.4 in Bradford's Regulation 2 Undergraduate awards 2022-23 (the latest version online), which says:

"The class and division of the Honours Degree of Bachelor shall be awarded to the individual students according to the order of the final overall weighted average marks derived from the best 100 credits in each of Stages 2 and 3, applying a 20.0% weighting for Stage 2 and an 80.0% weighting for Stage 3."

Quick Reply

Latest