The Student Room Group

Lnat

Did anyone else do shockingly on the lnat… I’m so sad because I feel as though I did so badly even though I prepared beforehand. And when do the results typically come out?
Sorry to hear that ailism 😞 I had mine last week and ngl, think it went ok. Came out feeling pretty good about both sections but time will tell I guess! The results usually get emailed on 15th or 16th Feb, hope you get a pleasant surprise and we both do well x
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by MollieMcKezie
Sorry to hear that ailism 😞 I had mine last week and ngl, think it went ok. Came out feeling pretty good about both sections but time will tell I guess! The results usually get emailed on 15th or 16th Feb, hope you get a pleasant surprise and we both do well x

Thank you, and I hope so! I’m glad yours went well, I’m sure you’ll get a great result ◡̈
Original post by ailism1
Did anyone else do shockingly on the lnat… I’m so sad because I feel as though I did so badly even though I prepared beforehand. And when do the results typically come out?

I’m sure it didn’t go as badly as you think! As someone who did the LNAT both this year and last year, I found it harder this year tbh. Last year results came out around Feb 15th I believe. Hope this helps and I’m sure it will have gone well for you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Feliciatgoat
I’m sure it didn’t go as badly as you think! As someone who did the LNAT both this year and last year, I found it harder this year tbh. Last year results came out around Feb 15th I believe. Hope this helps and I’m sure it will have gone well for you :smile:

Thank you! Good luck when you get your results!! 🙂
Reply 5
Original post by ailism1

feeling the same tbh and i did mine in december

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending