The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Law 2024

Scroll to see replies

has anybody else not heard anything at all? i havent even been invited for self-assessment and i applied at the very start of december with higher grades than they usually ask for.
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous #22
has anybody else not heard anything at all? i havent even been invited for self-assessment and i applied at the very start of december with higher grades than they usually ask for.

Same
Original post by Anonymous #20
Yeah I was just worried also was there anything else I had to complete other than going through the PBL assessment and watching the videos and then right at the end completing the Google Doc form was that it or was there another step I had to complete

No that was it I'm still waiting but I'm pretty sure they just haven't got round to the batch they sent out on the Thursday yet so it's not just you
Original post by Anonymous #21
No that was it I'm still waiting but I'm pretty sure they just haven't got round to the batch they sent out on the Thursday yet so it's not just you

Same here. I’m guessing Tuesday
Original post by Anonymous #7
Same here. I’m guessing Tuesday

I just got mine now I was thinking I'd have to wait another day as well
Reply 205
Original post by Anonymous #22

Im in the exact same boat, getting really worried cos I doubt that I'll meet my grades for Durham since I haven't had a maths teacher in months and would really love to put York down. My stats were A* A* A in English Lit, Maths, History but still been radio silence.
Original post by Anonymous #21
I just got mine now I was thinking I'd have to wait another day as well

Congratulations!
Hi, law applicants & offer holders,
I made a form for us to enter all law decisions across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9
Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.
Good luck with your upcoming exams!
Original post by Anonymous #11
nopeee

I got an offer last week
Has anyone received any invites for the assessment recently?

Quick Reply

Latest