The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Law 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #3
Wait have they sent out all of the self assessments yet?

Not yet, the department are still processing all the applications and will send out offers when they're done 🙂
University of York
York
Does anyone know how long it will take to get a decision back for law at York. All the other universities responded within a few days. Only this one outstanding and 31st Jan deadline had passed. Hoping it will be ASAP
Reply 22
Anyone non-contextual and home heard anything yet?
Original post by isobel l
Anyone non-contextual and home heard anything yet?

Not yet, I did email today to ask about the offers just a few questions so they’ll probably reply tomorrow and I’ll post on here what they say :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #5
Not yet, I did email today to ask about the offers just a few questions so they’ll probably reply tomorrow and I’ll post on here what they say :smile:

Ooo that would be great to know their answers. Thank you. It’s such a long waiting game, considering they sent out contextual home offers before Christmas
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous #5

Where else have you applied?

Ooo that would be great to know their answers. Thank you. It’s such a long waiting game, considering they sent out contextual home offers before Christmas

No worries! It is honestly such a wait but I’m sure we will hear soon :smile:

Where else have you applied?

I’ve applied to Lancaster, Surrey, York, Durham and Glasgow, so fare I’ve only heard back from Surrey and lancs with offers, but am really hoping for York :smile: how about you?
Reply 28
Original post by Dyendle12
I’ve applied to Lancaster, Surrey, York, Durham and Glasgow, so fare I’ve only heard back from Surrey and lancs with offers, but am really hoping for York :smile: how about you?

I have had offers from Uni of Nottingham and Uni of Sheffield, currently waiting to hear from York and KCL. So fingers crossed
Have all the contextual offers been sent out? (Getting mildly anxious haha)

I have had offers from Uni of Nottingham and Uni of Sheffield, currently waiting to hear from York and KCL. So fingers crossed

Good luck!!
Original post by Anonymous #6
Have all the contextual offers been sent out? (Getting mildly anxious haha)

I shouldn’t think so yet
Original post by Dyendle12

Hi @Dyendle12 ,
Congratulations on your Law offers from Lancaster and Surrey! Hope you hear back from the other universities soon.
If you have any questions on studying at Lancaster, feel free to ask!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Original post by University of York
Whether you're an applicant, offer holder, or are just considering studying Law at York - we're here to answer your questions and offer guidance on what to expect when studying at York Law School.

First things first: what would you like to know about studying law at York? :smile:

I was wondering what is the process for one who is currently studying an access to higher ed course in regards to the application process.
If receiving an off from York Law School what would the offer be?
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador

Hi @Dyendle12 ,
Congratulations on your Law offers from Lancaster and Surrey! Hope you hear back from the other universities soon.
If you have any questions on studying at Lancaster, feel free to ask!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)

Thank you! What are the societies like at Lancaster and would you say it’s best joining a few? Thanks :smile:
York is the only Uni I haven’t heard back from now…
Reply 36
Original post by carolinec2828
York is the only Uni I haven’t heard back from now…

Same, I wasn't expecting them to take this long to reply... I applied in October aghhhh

(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 37

Same, I wasn't expecting them to take this long to reply... I applied in October aghhhh

i haven’t heard back for Law yet either. I applied to uoy for law with criminology and just law, only had an offer for law with crim atm. i hate the anticipation ahhah
Original post by Anonymous #7
I was wondering what is the process for one who is currently studying an access to higher ed course in regards to the application process.
If receiving an off from York Law School what would the offer be?
Hi!

Yes, we do consider applicants taking the Access to HE Diploma and a typical offer would be Access to HE Diploma with 39 credits at Distinction and 6 credits at Merit or higher 🙂
Original post by University of York
Hi!

Yes, we do consider applicants taking the Access to HE Diploma and a typical offer would be Access to HE Diploma with 39 credits at Distinction and 6 credits at Merit or higher 🙂
Thank you for the reply. Most appreciated.

Do you offer contextual offers for those who applied to York Law through the access to higher ed?

Quick Reply

Latest