The Student Room Group

What do I do if the popular girls hate me?

Is anyone experiencing the same?

In primary school, all the popular girls hated me for no reason, maybe because I stood up for myself because there was always this one girl who would pick on me, but i always gave quick replies and defended myself, but that just made people hate me more.

Then in high school, I decided to change myself and whenever someone would say something about me I would act as though I didn’t hear or just say I know or something, but then still all the popular girls hate me.

I don’t know what to do anymore, no one has said anything to my face but sometimes I end up walking into the classroom hearing them calling me weird or something. Although once, one of them came up to me, looked at me and started cussing.

Honestly, whatever I do, one of those popular girls would give me a look, should I stand up for myself or not. Next year I don’t want it to be the same.
Original post by Anonymous

In primary school, all the popular girls hated me for no reason, maybe because I stood up for myself because there was always this one girl who would pick on me, but i always gave quick replies and defended myself, but that just made people hate me more.

Then in high school, I decided to change myself and whenever someone would say something about me I would act as though I didn’t hear or just say I know or something, but then still all the popular girls hate me.

I don’t know what to do anymore, no one has said anything to my face but sometimes I end up walking into the classroom hearing them calling me weird or something. Although once, one of them came up to me, looked at me and started cussing.

Honestly, whatever I do, one of those popular girls would give me a look, should I stand up for myself or not. Next year I don’t want it to be the same.

In my experience, the popular girls are never really nice to anyone except their friends. Maybe it would be best to just ignore them and focus on being friends with people who make you happy

Ignore and move on. If they approach you directly, then you should address it. Never run away from a bully,

I second what Wired_1800 has said. Address it directly should they approach you.

Original post by Wired_1800
Ignore and move on. If they approach you directly, then you should address it. Never run away from a bully,

At the same time, I can advise you do one more thing. You go up to their face and say it that if you (girls) have something to say about me, then say it to my (as in, you) face. Because that is what it takes to earn my respect by not being a coward.

It is a bold move, I did it once, and it somehow did work out. Now the girl just remains rude with me, but at least I had to make her know that I am not an idiot and I know what happens around.

Also, keep the composure always. Bullies/people with not-so-good intentions will always pry on your reaction. The moment you do not give that, the moment you keep yourself secluded, that is when you have already won the battle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending