The Student Room Group

Cambridge Mathematics Part III Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Does anybody know when the Part III Mathematics International Scholarships will begin going out (or when they were announced last year)?
Has anyone received any information on funding? I received a conditional offer last month, but there's no way I can attend Cambridge without finding
Original post by Loomis667
Has anyone received any information on funding? I received a conditional offer last month, but there's no way I can attend Cambridge without finding

I am also waiting for that... Got college offer
Original post by AveragelyAverage
Does anybody know when the Part III Mathematics International Scholarships will begin going out (or when they were announced last year)?

Last year was end of april/start of May I think
Received a conditional offer for MASt Mathematical Statistics today.
Original post by robbiehicks
Received a conditional offer for MASt Mathematical Statistics today.

Did you get the self service details / an email? I can see an offer online but no email.
Reply 206
Original post by Ajajshdjfhhffh
Did you get the self service details / an email? I can see an offer online but no email.

Have you received the emails? I am in such situation as well. I see the offer has been made in the portal but no email.
Original post by Benchi
Have you received the emails? I am in such situation as well. I see the offer has been made in the portal but no email.

There is always a delay, it should come soon. Congrats!
Hey guys, I've got an interview in a few days. Did they ask you general subject specific questions or just ones based on your background? Its been a few years since my undergrad and I wanna know if i need to revise.
Original post by lmaosga2
Hey guys, I've got an interview in a few days. Did they ask you general subject specific questions or just ones based on your background? Its been a few years since my undergrad and I wanna know if i need to revise.

Interview for part III?
Original post by Therandomman1
Interview for part III?

Sorry, I should've clarified. Its for a Masters in the physics department, but most of my modules will be part III subjects, so I figured there may be some crossover. Are there usually no interviews for people applying for part III math?
Original post by lmaosga2
Sorry, I should've clarified. Its for a Masters in the physics department, but most of my modules will be part III subjects, so I figured there may be some crossover. Are there usually no interviews for people applying for part III math?

yeah no interviews for part III
Original post by bertdems
Last year was end of april/start of May I think

Isn't the deadline to accept the offer 1st May iirc?
Original post by dorime01
Isn't the deadline to accept the offer 1st May iirc?

You can accept your offer then withdraw anytime before the course begins if no funding/scholarship is available.
Has anyone received update on international funding? Or know when these should supposed to come?
Original post by Zivgal1
Has anyone received update on international funding? Or know when these should supposed to come?

No updates yet. Is it safe to assume that at least one person in this forum is likely to receive the scholarship, given the sample size? :P
Original post by rigel_1313
No updates yet. Is it safe to assume that at least one person in this forum is likely to receive the scholarship, given the sample size? :P

I don't think so. We are looking for a too rare event.
Does anyone know how many part III international scholarships are offered?
Original post by Therandomman1
Does anyone know how many part III international scholarships are offered?

same question, I think last year it was around last week of april, which means next week. Wondering if anyone emailed asking about this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending